Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:oops:

No. :oops:

I've sold parts for pretty much every car made. You get really good or really bad fast working the parts counter at a 3+ million dollar a year parts store. And I also worked for an engine supplier. You get a pretty good feel for what breaks on what. :what:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
$3 million a year? Our little store in Dover, DE would bring in around $50,000 a week. We had the best sales in the area. =) Not bad for a town of 32,000 or so. =)

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Off topic!!!! hehehe

$2.6 million is pretty good depending on the staff level. Retail countermen should pull 20,000 a month. Commercial countermen should pull more. (old man Jack pulled down a $100K month and we never got him to shut up. Bastard)

$3+ is a pain in the ass. We just couldn't break the 4Million mark, got close but no cigar.....I never want to work at a 5+million (those are pretty much 24 hr stores)

So, Ms. Amy....why hasn't someone made you a parts store manager? Lot's of women have crashed that glass ceiling (and their companies love the corporate tax credit for employing women in a male dominated field) No desire to be in that field? Me either. It was fun while it lasted. :lol:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can't get a job anyway, much less as a manager. Mostly trying for detailing and secretarial jobs now. There's not a whole lot of commericial parts store around here and I've applied to most of them so far. I don't want to deal with Autozone again since I "sexually harassed" the car theif that worked there. :roll: