My 96 Civic LX Sedan

emerican

Registered VIP
Hell yeah i may have to get that blue i like it and thats the theme under my hood. Are you doin the valve color solid blue or are you gonna break it up with some other colors.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hell yeah i may have to get that blue i like it and thats the theme under my hood. Are you doin the valve color solid blue or are you gonna break it up with some other colors.
I might do a different color on the lettering but that may be it, keep it simple.

UPDATE!!!

New rims I got today ADR 17" so I can use my tires on them, paid $100 for all 4 of them with tires but not much tread at all but no matter, take a look, remember I can paint them later....

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They are definitely and improvement over what you had lol

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They are definitely and improvement over what you had lol
Yea I know you said stay away from black rims but they look good with the polished lip plus a touch of chrome for the center caps, I got them so cheap I couldn't turn them down, & my wife loves them, just need to pay to have them swapped & balanced & the car will be riding clean, if I can make me happy & her happy then the world is at peace, for the moment. :D

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol when the woman is happy, everthing is much better. plus if you get tired of black, they can always be painted a different color

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol when the woman is happy, everthing is much better. plus if you get tired of black, they can always be painted a different color
Exactly, when I get tired of black I'm going with gunmetal, I think that color looks good.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice catch, they are pretty beat up, but definetely paint them and you r set

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice catch, they are pretty beat up, but definetely paint them and you r set
They are just a bit dirty, no curb rash on them, the marks on the one in the pic are just scuffs, got them out already, there are some marks near the lugs but I can fix it later.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get blue lugs to tie in the blue with the rest of the car

emerican

Registered VIP
Very good deal on the rims man i wouldnt have passed it up for a hundred either. I was actually in the part store today getting an oil pan gasket and saw the ford blue high temp paint so i picked it up and some black high temp. My next avaliable day will be filled with painting a few things blue and blacking out the a few things hopefully it will turn out good i like the way it looks on yours. Thats a good idea on the valve cover just simple and clean.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very good deal on the rims man i wouldnt have passed it up for a hundred either. I was actually in the part store today getting an oil pan gasket and saw the ford blue high temp paint so i picked it up and some black high temp. My next avaliable day will be filled with painting a few things blue and blacking out the a few things hopefully it will turn out good i like the way it looks on yours. Thats a good idea on the valve cover just simple and clean.
Make sure to use 2-3 light coats when painting with high temp & you will get a nice gloss finish, I'm gonna do my rear rotors in the same color high temp, just need to get the old paint off, it's flaking off, if I can find a spare valve cover I'll paint it & replace mine & paint that one as a backup & maybe do something different with it, now on to other things for the car, next is get the new rims mounted & balanced, start bodywork to prep for paint, get painted, upgrade suspension & lower it 2.5 in front 2.0 in the back & then maybe some lips but we will see.

emerican

Registered VIP
Apperciate the tip man it will probably be a few days before i can do it with valentines day work and school. You notice which one came first in the list keep her happy and im good lol. Liking the rims more and more and like already said could always be painted if push come to shove.

DROK604

i think the rims would look really good if you took out the center cap and added the longer lug nuts in a different color

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Apperciate the tip man it will probably be a few days before i can do it with valentines day work and school. You notice which one came first in the list keep her happy and im good lol. Liking the rims more and more and like already said could always be painted if push come to shove.
Boy you really want me to paint the rims, I plan on it later, gonna drive it with them like this for a bit & yes Valentine's Day is more Important than the car, I woke up today & said to myself "I might put the new headlights in" then quickly realized what today was, already prepared, have been for weeks except flowers, I always get them fresh the day of, that's how I roll, lol.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Honda center cap FTW and blue lugs
Blue lugs later, chrome for now, keeping center caps & putting black backgrounded Decepticon emblems in there, I'm a transformer geek from way back, even have a tattoo on my leg.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here is a pic of the cluster with only 1 LED in.

Here are lthe tag light LED's.

Dome light LED.

Can't wait to get my #74 bulbs to finish the cluster.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that reminds me, i gotta do my plate light. damn