My 96 Civic LX Sedan

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That is dedication with the transformers tattoo man. Leds are looking good though.
Thanks man, yea I ordered the center cap emblems last night so I will have some transformers stuff on it.

Also today I got the rest of my LED's so I will be putting them in later today & also got my left side fender water shield so this weekend I'll install the new lights.

emerican

Registered VIP
Looks really good with the rims on it man i like them. I say leave them like they are looks real good IMO.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
definately an improvement
Thanks, now it's starting to come together, bodywork then paint & the rest is easy, gotta get it looking good, it already runs great, just want to do a bit more under the hood & drop it a bit & drive it daily, that sounds good to me. :D

emerican

Registered VIP
Sounds good to me to man. Im to lazy to looks it up as of right know but which leds do i need to get to do the dome light and license plate lights. I have never done anything with leds never even bought one bulb so dont know what to look for. Is there a number on them like the stock ones or what and where did you get them thank you in advance.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sounds good to me to man. Im to lazy to looks it up as of right know but which leds do i need to get to do the dome light and license plate lights. I have never done anything with leds never even bought one bulb so dont know what to look for. Is there a number on them like the stock ones or what and where did you get them thank you in advance.
Here is a list

1996 Honda Civic Car Light Bulb Size Guide

Low Beam Headlight Bulb Size: 9003/HB2
High Beam Headlamp Light Bulb Size: 9003/HB2
Parking Light Bulb Size: 3496
Front Turn Signal Light Bulb Size: 3496
Rear Turn Signal Light Bulb Size: 7440
Tail Light Bulb Size: 7443
Stop Light Bulb Size: 7443
High Mount Stop Light Bulb Size: 7440
License Plate Light Bulb Size: 168 or 194
Back Up Light Bulb Size: 7440
Front Sidemarker Light Bulb Size: 3496
Rear Sidemarker Light Bulb Size: 7443
Dome Light Bulb Size: DE3022 or DE3175
Trunk/Cargo Area Light Bulb Size: DE3021
Instrument-General Light Bulb Size: 1 x194 also 4 x 74

Hope this helps.

emerican

Registered VIP
I greatly apperciate it man it should be the same for my 98 cause i replaced all my tail light bulbs and the numbers on yours are the same as mine thanks man.

emerican

Registered VIP
About how much did you spend on the leds for the dome light and plate lights money isnt an issue just wondering what to expect.

emerican

Registered VIP
^ im guessing you sold him the rims. If so you did contribute a good bit and it looks alot better nowwith them on.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here is what I did today & parts I have in...

Fuel Filter bracket

Fuel filter bracket on, need new filter, mine is dirrty!

Got a lot done in 2 hrs I think.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
definately coming along! good stuff. look into the DIY beauty washers at all?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There is a DIY on here that my friend did. Its real easy and cheap but looks way better

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
GIVE ME YOUR SPRINGS AND ILL GIVE YOU MY LOWERED ONES lol

I really like the new rims though, they tie everything together really well. It's time to paint that valve cover son! I'm hoping to get mine powder coated soon, but I can't decide on a color

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
meh not worth powder coating. You dont even need high temp on honda valve covers. i used regular paint over a year ago and it hasnt chipped or flaked off at all. You can use a high temp silver base though and it wont hurt. This opens up way more options for painting