My 97 Ek Coupe Project

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all those products wash off, they last a month or two but yeah i have been really let down by all of them. olive oil, or peanut butter seem to be best

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
costco wiper blades? gotta get rid of those chrome head lights!

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your headlights, i hate looking at the chrome housing, honda made black housing and grey housings, they look a million times better, a simple search of jdm or type r headlights will show you exactly how bad the oem ones look

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your headlights, i hate looking at the chrome housing, honda made black housing and grey housings, they look a million times better, a simple search of jdm or type r headlights will show you exactly how bad the oem ones look
I dont mind the oem headlights at all.

That grill needs some attention though

Santiago_23

I'm sorry guys I just got home it's like 10:30am I got really wasted last night sooooo type r headlights ftw ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Santiago_23

I recently just took out my radiator fan and ac fan and scrubbed it real good and I washed it down but my check engine light was on :( but I had went back to everything after spraying the fans black again and found the problem

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice. Got them for my 00 Coupe (had to use RSX rears since mine were discontinued / impossible to find). A true must!

Definitely paint the grill. And you can try painting the headlight housings yourself, or buy cheap black housings, or shell out $600 for the authentic Type R headlights for the pre-facelift.

I was a little skeptical about putting headlights in the oven to cook, but I did it on my 04 WRX to remove the amber, and it was really no issue at all.

Santiago_23

Your right but what is a reasonable price for headlights ? I was thinking these or something like it like anybody give me a good website !

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just bought smoked headlights from Auozensation on eBay, they're part of K2Motor. They're cheap as hell and not amazing quality, I think they cost me like $60, but I wanted something I could chop up and not worry about if I messed them up. Anyway, the look pretty good and one came broken by UPS and their customer service was damn fast to get a replacement out to me.

The cheap chinese manufacturers will run you under a 100 easily for something like those. You'll find guys selling OEM for a couple hundred maybe, in great shape. Just make sure you get 96-98 and not 99-00.