My 99 civic dx sedan build

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good luck. and too bad I didn't think of taking the seat out the other times I tortured myself into a pretzel. Think it was always that "it'll only take a minute" mentality that kept me from doing it before

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Thank you and I might pull it next time im,6 ft and then when the floor is dirty and wet I need to find a card board box or old cover to lay,down.I dont even wanna do it again but ill make sure im in a happy mood then lol

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
my new shift knob

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Thanks next step put my new intake mani on and paint the bay white and drop the car a inch in a half and fix & reinstall my front lip and get my headers & muffler on and some other goodies im saving for last

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Thats a good question I really dont know ,I mean I dont need the best or the cheapest just somthing good thatll last and where I can just drop the car a inch or 2 lower maybe a inch due to roads,I cant afford to have anything get broke under the car.you got any ideas

JohnEK4

I'm a big fan of sedans...s**t looks fresh...looking forward to seeing it lowered with the lip installment!!

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Thanks John and itll be a while befor its lowered but its in the works,and so is my lip I need to repair it and repaint and itll be on soon.

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
My latest daytime ones are on the last page but I washed it last night after work but im gonna get more better ones in a day be on the look out your gonna love them trust me.

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
Oh ok well I got some good ones for you today new daytime ones

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats a good question I really dont know ,I mean I dont need the best or the cheapest just somthing good thatll last and where I can just drop the car a inch or 2 lower maybe a inch due to roads,I cant afford to have anything get broke under the car.you got any ideas

I had pretty good experience with Tein H type springs and Tokico HP (blue) shocks on my 92. Dropped about an inch in front, and little more in back. Honestly haven't tried anything else, and still trying to decide if that's what I'm doing with the 99, of if I might try something else.
The 92 was running 195/50/15 tires, but now I think it should probably have been 195/55/15 instead. Think that overall tire height would be closer to stock, and 1) have the speedo be dead on, and 2) fill out the wheelwell JUST a little bit more.
Anyway, I was happy with the drop on the 92, but other than stock (or the s-type springs, which made me rub on the fender liner when turning and decelerating at same time, but I had 205/50/15s at the time) I don't have experience with any other setups

Kali Hissle

SICKSPEED
Registered VIP
I mite try those teins I like your setup because my wheels are the same and its perfect for daily drive and racing around or anything and bad roads like where I live.
Thats all I really need thats stiff and comfortable and everything