My build thread/timeline ftw

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
UPDATE: I know Im bad with taking pictures, but the harness is done, I just need to get a heat gun for the heat shrink, but all the wires are soldered etc ... Ill try to get some pics of the harness asap

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gluck...looks good so far. when taking pics roll thewindows up my man. especially with tinted windows.

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
gluck...looks good so far. when taking pics roll thewindows up my man. especially with tinted windows.
I dont have air conditioning :( but as for when the car is parked, yeah I think the pics would have turned out better

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
17s were the nicest rims

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
17s were the nicest rims
to each his own I guess, I hated those rims, and they were in really bad condition, the lips were scratched to hell, and some of the spokes werent gun metal anymore etc ... when I get the money I might consider 16's ... but I still dont know, sometimes I think the 15's are too small and other times I think they are perfect ... 17's looked too big to me

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
was just goin off the pics .... if they were in bad condition i feel you for movin on .... 16s are sweet ... but you should really consider that style and color again .... they complimented your car great

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
was just goin off the pics .... if they were in bad condition i feel you for movin on .... 16s are sweet ... but you should really consider that style and color again .... they complimented your car great
thank you, when I am in the market for a new set of wheels it will be something along those lines again, something with a lip and maybe a paint matched spoke or black/gun metal at least. I liked the black on black theme originally but as you can see it faded pretty fast, I just felt that they didnt do anything for the car ... :(

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry for the lack of updates, I was on vacation, but now there has been a step back in my plans.

I came out to my car monday morning to find it broken it ... someone smashed out the passenger window, broke dented the crap out of the pasenger door, and ripped the spoiler off, ... they didnt actually take anything besides the spoiler so Im confused, It was towed to my parents house and put in the garage so I can work on it there now, I will post pics as soon as I can

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
long time with no updates here is where the car is at now and some pics if anyone is still paying attention.

I started tucking the harness - and took the front end off to hide the wires, I got a new door, but its red ... and the car is now in a garage...

As it sits now

Dirty bay - I have a new intake, that ghetto pipe will no longer be used

battery/fuse box area

The stuff I took out

Inside where the fuse box and headlight harness is now

This side is next

I got some new parts - my brother has the zex kit and I picked up this wet kit from a local guy for a greddy intercooler since he decided to go boost.

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey thats a nice ride i know i've seen it before might have been in wp dunno

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I am horrible at updating this I know :(.

here is some new info - I took my steering knuckles out and took them to my guy who is pressing in new OEM wheel bearings, and ARP extended wheel studs. I got some Integra calipers and will be getting the fast brakes brackets so I can run 11" front brakes =).

The wiring is done and the front end is back together (hopefully Ill get pics of this on sunday.)

here are some pics of the wheel studs and a little extra piece I picked up, been looking for it for a while now =). Sorry fot the big pics ... I cant resize em lol

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those pics are enormous! lol Can't wait to see more.

barcafan_84

jdmfan_84
5+ Year Member
oh man i love your car, yeah the eyelids are behhh, but the car looks amazin, i will keep with your build, personally im havin trouble with my build, but this keeps me focus!!

yo the black on black pics are f**king insane, good luck yo!!

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks man, the car will be on white wheels when it goes back on the road ... you got a link to your build? also any questions you got lmk Ill see if I can help

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
More new parts ftmfw

Inner tie rod boot and necessary hardware (passenger side)/lower ball joints for both sides/oem antenna block off/and miscellanous cotter pins and oem bolts.

all thanks to majestichonda.com =)

I also ordered these from JLB motorsports =) they are Mugen NR Replicas made by Konig ... I know ... replicas FTL , but they didnt cost me anything because its the same amount of money I sold my slipstreams for, so they will do until I can afford some real wheels =)