My build thread/timeline ftw

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Updates =)

The front end is back on after the wire tuck - that wire behind the passenger headlight is the battery cable hanging, it wont be there when I connect the battery lol

My JDM Ek4 SiR clock wired up and installed

OEM SiR Spoiler (the only difference is its metal and the USDM ones are plastic, eventually ill get a spoon duckbill)

Headlight harness =)

The engine bay needs to be degressed and power washed ... but here it is so far

Still got mount this, but I got the interior back together except the seats

f**k Thieves - here is my new door since they destroyed my original door

Took my knuckles down to my buddy to press in new bearings/arp extended wheel studs and found this - already order the parts to replace it.

laying out some of the nitrous parts

And for shits and giggles the daily lol

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn dude, work clean. Clean out the interior lol.
But it's coming across nicely. Can't wait to see the finished product:thumbs up

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn dude, work clean. Clean out the interior lol.
But it's coming across nicely. Can't wait to see the finished product:thumbs up
lol thanks - yeah as time goes one I clean things out - I just usually end up having to stop in the middle of things, so I dont put anything away if Im not done =)

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
umm, not really anything in particular, just like...the whole thing.
its a stock Si front end with a CTR rear replica lip lol ... I know mst people dont like the eyelids.

no hard feelings either way, to each his own right?

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Those rims look tight ! Should look pretty sweet when you rock'em !

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
looked more like vandalism over theft, did they steal anything?

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looked more like vandalism over theft, did they steal anything?
What I figure is they got angry and interrupted ... the bolts to my seats were loose, and they took the CTR Replica spoiler (that i didnt want anyways lol) ... and my hood was popped,

I think they wanted to take the car, but at that time I was working on the wiring harness, so there was no harness/intake/battery/or ecu in the car. they saw that realized they couldnt take the car.

but then I think they tried to take my seats because the bolts were loose, and I dont know why they ripped the spoiler off ... so in the end they didnt take anythng except half a spoiler lol

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have to go get a new wire to run from my battery to my fusebox now that it is inside the car, after that I will finally get to turn the power on to the car and see if it works or if my wiring catches fire lol. after I make sure the wiring works its on to the suspension.

I just picked up a couple of new suspension parts so here is a list of what I have/need and will be riding on.

-Ground Control Coilovers (just got them last night locally for a steal)
-KYB AGX's - already in the garage
-Ground Control Top Hats (i still have to order these)
-Blox Silver LCA's and ASR Subframe brace (I gotta order this still) - more of a bling factor than anything else seeing as the car will be slammed.
-GSR Rear discs (I already have these, just need ebrake cables)
- Integra Front calipers and 11" rotors with fastbrakes.com adapter kit (I just need the adapter kit)

I think thats about it on suspension - Ill get some pics up in a few days.

also got to take my first ride ever in a k-swapped car (its my tuners yellow ITR) stock head with cams/cam gears -smsp header/intake/and exhaust ... my opinion - k swap ftfmw - the powerband is so smooth and linear - I have been in some built b-series cars and it just doesnt compare - everything is so much smoother ... so if Im ever not broke - maybe a k-swap in the future =)

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
***UPDATES***

wheels came in yesterday, so here are some pics ... I dont know what kind of tires im gonna run yet ... any suggestions?

I also picked up a set of ground control coilovers and ground control top hats

Here are the wheels

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
knock off's of my wheels. :cry:
I sold my slipstreams and bought these for the same price ... eventually Im either buying some real NR's or a set of MF10's ... I havent decided yet, but I needed something temporary, my money is currently going towards paint and my ls/vtec build. So one day I will own real wheels :(

Pootie

i blow tires away!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks like a good build.. :thumbs up:..

sucks gettin your car stolen, or broken into. Trust me i know first hand.:(

but Keep it up, from what i am hearing it sounds like you are on the right path.. i am deff IN FOR RESULTS!!

LsVtek on the bottle should be fun!! (sleeper status or soloniods showing?) Because i have tips on hideing lines and soloniods. ;)

also are u repainting the same color?