My First Honda

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Nice car it has come along way you also helped out with some things I want to do with my car Wat kind of paint did u use on the valve cover =)
Dupla-Color high temp paint its a silver metallic

UPDATE

Rims painted with some old spray paint i had laying around and now i just need some fresh lugs to set it off pic of them on the car will come tomorrow.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The rims came out good!

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
thanks they look even better under some better light i went to take a pic today and the camera died so i kinda got mad and didnt want to mess with it anymore but i will deff get one tomorrow.

emerican

Registered VIP
rims came out pretty good man im liking em

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice, love the stance in that pic

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

myV-TECH :)

myV-TECH:)
Got a 95 civic ex b13a3 wanna know if decent for what it is??

Hows it going guys first off im a NEWB pretty much when it comes to civics and hondas and pretty much anything jdm as i have owned mostly v8's till now. Anyway , i traded my s10 w/350 swap for this little bad boy

95 civic ex
body aprox170xxx miles engine aprox 150xxxmiles but its been freshened up a little
power everything,with the sunroof
no a/c for now and no p/s but that i might leave off
b16a3 swap
5spd close ratio trans not sure what type
P28 ECU
3 core radiator w/fan
headers not sure on the brand
front and rear traction bar
performance motor mounts
after market headlights
hood risers
lowered
teggy rims w/ Nitto's all around

things it needs...
a few cosmetics nothing major and a new sensor as one of them the wiring is becoming exposed
new lower radiator hose mine works for now but its doesn't have a ton of life left
in it(looking into getting the mishimoto upper and lower hose set probably)
also needs a new resignator because the insides of the one on it are F'ed due to
catching speed bumps to many times and i dont have a muffler or can on it right now as there was
not one on there when i got it not sure which direction im going yet with
the exhaust . its got a decent tone to it right now its pretty low until it pops VTECH then obviously it gets
pretty loud but id like to get a full set up thats nice and retains that lower tone

other then that the car runs and drives great.

just looking for an some input on whether its a nice civic or not.
thanks guys