My First Honda

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
There is a chart somehwre i believe maybe d series.org youd have to google it and look that shows dyno results of different cams in d sereis it wont be for a mini me if you can find it just a full z6, but im sure results will be same if not super lcose to the same.
I know a few shops that will tune on other stuff besides hondata, aem ems is always an option not sure what your needs goals or bidget with the tune is though
My goals and budget for the tune are set kinda high i don't really want to cheap out on that and the only reason i said hondata is because of the only shop that i no that has a good name for itself only tunes hondata.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Ok well i got the z6 head swap done ill post pic when i get around to it lol.

emerican

Registered VIP
hell yeah tuned in for pics
Aem ems was in honda tunning as bismiotios {spelled wrong} perfered tunning program
So im sure you can find a shop that tunes with it
Hondata is a very good program though

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Ok here you go a bunch of pictures and yes the header looks like poop still need to get my new one on but didnt have the time i finished it at 2pm monday and had to be to work by 3:30pm so i was in a time crunch. Things i did z6 head, new dizzy, new crank pully, 96 ex plugs and wires, head gasket, int ext gaskets, timing belt, fresh oil, fresh antifrez, and a p28 ecu.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
very nice pics man
Thank you im going to try and take some better ones this weekend and get my exhaust and header on so it can sound better and make that bay look nicer. I love looking back in my thread from where i first started and just say to my self is that the same car and did i really want that ricer mesh grill lol. I have been thinking about painting the rims a aqua/ teal color and getting purple tow hooks purple lug nuts and purple lower control arms. I think that would be a nice color combination what do you guys think.

emerican

Registered VIP
personally i couldnt rock the purple wouldnt work with my car, but i think it will look good on yours man.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Header and exhaust are on and it has a very nice deep tone to it not all high pitched and loud i love it.:D and i did it in the rain half way through.

Can you say 4x4 status :lol:

One word SEXY :lol:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's f**king clean dude. I need to get nice stainless header, and degrease the f**k out of my bay. You can check how dirty it looks in my build thread.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
That's f***ing clean dude. I need to get nice stainless header, and degrease the f*** out of my bay. You can check how dirty it looks in my build thread.
Thanks bro i picked up a bunch of engine degrease last weekend and loaded it on a couple of times and power washed it really good. But i have been following ur thread the best i can i have posted a couple times on you mini me swap questions but i just dont always have the time to get online and keep up with the builds.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, my dad has a power washer that I can probably use, just need to learn whats not good to hit. And it's alright bro, no biggy. Not much going on in my build haha. Just trying to fix it from my accident.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Yeah, my dad has a power washer that I can probably use, just need to learn whats not good to hit. And it's alright bro, no biggy. Not much going on in my build haha. Just trying to fix it from my accident.
Just tie a bag around ur intake and dizzy so you dont get those wet and you should be good. just be carefull when ur doing it. what did you do wreak ur car i didnt see that in ur build.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I slid into the rear of a Taurus one day after school and the it looked like I hit a pole. I've got a new bumper now, but the bumper support is all pushed in, and the front where the bumper sits and the hit closes is shot to hell. I've tried to bend it back but it's being a PITA.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Best bet to bend it back out is a quad with a wench. So soon im gonna be doing a bottom end rebuild on the b7 and throwning in some p29 pistons.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tried it with a tractor, and almost ripped the entire front off the car, but it might've been the placement of the chain.
And sweet. A rebuild should give a little extra umph especially witht he pistons.

95Civic Dx

Registered VIP
Tried it with a tractor, and almost ripped the entire front off the car, but it might've been the placement of the chain.
And sweet. A rebuild should give a little extra umph especially witht he pistons.
The main reason im doin a rebuild is because the rings are going bad and with the added compression from the z6 head swap its just going to make them worse. So i might as well throw the p29 piston's in and from what i have learned it should give me around a 11:2.1 - 11:5.1. Im also going to get a skunk 2 intake manifold for better air flow. But the bottom end is really getting rebuilt to stock specs except the piston's. Then with the proper tune it should be easy to put down 150whp. Witch will be reliable and alot of ppl are going to wonder what is under the hood when i say they got beat by a n/a d series:lol:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha, sweet. I wish I had the necessary equiment to pull my engine to do a rebuild.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your car has come a long way in short amount of time really, proud of you, I need to go for a ride in it here soon to see how much of a difference the head swap made. you definitely get a :thumbs up from when you got this car to where it is now.

Eg Killer

Nice car it has come along way you also helped out with some things I want to do with my car Wat kind of paint did u use on the valve cover =)