My new RWD baby.

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was surprised at the inner pipe diameter, 3"!!! I got this because a shop had it in stock (otherwise its always back ordered for months) and it was only $539 shipped. Plus I recieved it the day after i ordered it. I'll post pics when I install it on Tuesday or Wednseday. I just have to go buy a hi-flow cat first but after that, no more plugged leaky rusty cat and stock exhaust.

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
But if I could of afforded it... JIC full titainium... mmmm 13lbs exhaust...

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats a nice one too...

It is rare that Ex-Mags are in stock.... Nice find.... :thumbs up

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You are NOT gonna like what happened to me today....

I sure as hell didn't....

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just ordered strut bars for the front and rear to subdue some chassis flex... Which this car has a lot of.

Pilot front and rear stur bars... $85(for both) shipped. Sweet deal.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wannan know when u dropping the beast in there..and which beast r u dropping in there :lol:

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
i wannan know when u dropping the beast in there..and which beast r u dropping in there :lol:
The KA is gonna be in there for a while, its still very healthy. I wanna focus on chassis, brakes, cooling, and suspension first. It was a bad idea to just instantly do a swap like I did with my Civic which left many things lacking like handling and stopping. The intake and exhaust are on because their respective OE parts were in dire need of replacement. The stock intake was comprimised at multiple locations and the stock exhaust was a rusty leaky piece of s**t.

But... When I am satisfied with the brakes, suspension, cooling, and chassis an SR20 will be in. Coupled with a GT2871R and ~15 or so psi my goal is to have 350whp.

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t... I went to a gun store today... Now the question, $600 that could go towards my car or a mint Hk USP .40 FS...

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whtcivic93 said:
Yeah, I decided to do a little brake work and starting saving for some KTS coilovers instead of popping for Kei-Office.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Revolver said:
The KA is gonna be in there for a while, its still very healthy. I wanna focus on chassis, brakes, cooling, and suspension first. It was a bad idea to just instantly do a swap like I did with my Civic which left many things lacking like handling and stopping. The intake and exhaust are on because their respective OE parts were in dire need of replacement. The stock intake was comprimised at multiple locations and the stock exhaust was a rusty leaky piece of s**t.

But... When I am satisfied with the brakes, suspension, cooling, and chassis an SR20 will be in. Coupled with a GT2871R and ~15 or so psi my goal is to have 350whp.
i feel what ur saying..i did all of that except brakes before i did the swap too..;)
what good is power if ur car cant handle it :lol:

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got the rear strut bar (pic on 1st post) on today now I just gotta wait for the back-ordered front one to ship. Also Sea Foamed today and even though I didn't get a ton of smoke it made a big difference in how the car acted with a much stronger power band and a much smoother feel at higher revs, Sea Foam is bitchin!

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You need to strip that trunk.... :P

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I put a new thermostat in today, this car just keeps getting better and better the more I do to it. It runs soooo much better than when I first got it and it was running well then too.
Brakes are next up for me to work on.

42Steps said:
You need to strip that trunk.... :P
The rear seat will be gone and thats about it, I don't like stripped interiors in a road car.