My real RHD eg6 build

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I'm not going to get rid of or part out the rhd. I don't believe in that crap. I'll have a fleet before I got rid of all the rare and soon to be discontinued parts.
I'm glad. :thumbs up I hate the people who spend thousands to build a car with a ton of awesome parts, get a magazine feature, and then part it out. I think that is just dumb. You should enjoy the build.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm glad. :thumbs up I hate the people who spend thousands to build a car with a ton of awesome parts, get a magazine feature, and then part it out. I think that is just dumb. You should enjoy the build.
Most people don't even do anything to their cars but supply the money. There's no joy in just having the car hop from shop to shop until you get an awesome looking ride. Hell learn a skill is the way I look at it.

On another note I drove the car today and took it to my old place of employment and got an alignment. It's still there and I don't know when they'll get to it. But they really liked all the detail and quality I put into it.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No pics?

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nah just a drive. I was nervous as crap driving it. Not for me but for all the people around it.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya its gonna be nerve racking driving a rhd vehicle...

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well I brought my car back from my old shop I used to work at.
Mainly these are for my friends since they wanted to see it in the sunlight. I need to replace the engine then I can finish the outside of the car.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Better than brand new...

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I want to take pictaaarrrs of it!!!
Maybe you can. I'd love to see lots of other people's "better than mine" pictures of it.

Well I bought some black paint so I'll get my tires off my wheels broken down and get those babies painted. I can't stand the red stripe on the wheels because it doesn't match at all and stands out in a bad way. I also got my girdle in for my other engine. I'll post some pics when I actually get something in or done.
I also bought some more J's racing stuff for it. =)

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats left from j's that you dont have on it??? ps the wing from the front looks sauuuucy, i can dig it. i still believe the rear shot is fuggen aggressive.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
whats left from j's that you dont have on it??? ps the wing from the front looks sauuuucy, i can dig it. i still believe the rear shot is fuggen aggressive.
Canards and a few silly pieces like the crappy Tsuchinoko intake. The J's racing steering hub is just a Works bell Rapfix 2 with their logo and is red with a black ring. Strut tower bars, exhaust, and a radiator cap. I'll probably just get the radiator cap lol.