My VSM EJ8 Past & Present 56k GO HOME!

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
decided to get up early this morning and had an itch to work on the car
soo
tucked a few things..

re did my starter wire to 4ga audio wire..

all the way out

and finished sorry forgot to grab the camera more often

fuel rail is next..i also tucked the brake booster hose

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
VIPER alarm installed today..about 2 hours ago! nothing like parkin in the garage and having an alarm..haha but anyways tax money is on its way..so stay tuned

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Skunk2 60mm exhuast installed tomorrow..pics after its installed..this thread needs love!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good s**t man. tuck looks legit

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i could send you another link for wire tuck(ing). and it is pretty damn legit too.

wire tucks are sweeeet.

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
car is coming along nicely. u could pm me the thread of the how to wire tuck if you find it

frankmoocivic

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Car looks so dope and gives me a boney. You've come a long way I remember when you first posted and I gave you s**t lol now I'm a little jealous!!!! Good job bro maybe you can help me with my Head light harness tuck?!

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Headlight tucking was easy...but i think i can walk you through it..and 00_civic_EX ill be down i the lincoln area may 29th ill hit you up..text me i think you got my number..if not flip does

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Semi update...got the car waxed this past weekend..(finally) and today i picked up my window visors...well pictures for those interested later on tonight(4-6-10)
RIMS ARE STILL FORSALE $500

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so far so good bro. Nicely done

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so far so good bro. Nicely done
thanks man..im thinking about looking into painting the coupe white...ive always liked white on these and i can rent a paint booth for pretty cheap down here...

Those rimssss. I'd take if I had the money.. JUST got a job today. :lol:
thats always good!! ill keep them saved for you...(you wont have to pay shipping either)

ON a side note..i need to start really focusing on motors and motor upgrades...opening day at the track is this saturday. April 10th in kearney..we got a crew of us headed down...got a guy pushing for mid 12's with JR SC in a 06 si