My VSM EJ8 Past & Present 56k GO HOME!

efeder

looks like good progression keep it up

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^ thanks guys...sorry the delay on the pictures..girl friend still has my camera from when we celebrated a birthday party..

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^ thanks lol

and UPDATES FINALLY!!

yes thats a 60mm skunk2 exhuast..bought it used

thats of the HID (8000k btw) and the sidemarkers..and yes they blink when my blinkers on

rather small update..but maybe ill see some love and post pics of whats next??

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t is lookin clean homie!! I'd love to see a different set of wheels on it, and slammage :P

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
s**t is lookin clean homie!! I'd love to see a different set of wheels on it, and slammage :P
makes 2 of us..actually 3 counting the girlfriend;)..rear shocks are blown beyond blown..so its kinda really bouncy:oops:..debating on the Skunk2 pro S's or the F&F type 1s...fellas on the coils speak your words please!!

EDIT: forgot to mention my rims were pulled off the car today and placed in Big O tires show room floor..my work is right next door and they said itd be alright to throw them in there...i was asking 500 but the manager (my buddy) said easily ill get 700 if not more..considering my tires and how clean the rims are...(no curb rash..no dents or bends from pop holes..clean) but hey i work at a car wash whata you expect?:what:

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha nice! Well that would be a good deal as far as teh cash for the rims go :thumbup:

And F&F type 1's are BOMB! I love them, I'm buying a set soon. Fairly affordable, rides great and lots of room to adjust ride height without ruining your ride quality.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
see im scared..my buddy just got his Skunk2 Pro S's for his 06 si and the ride is worse than it was on springs..im not going the skunk2 route..i hate my exhuast its way to loud....im after a WS2 axel back..but the rims gotta sell so i can get 16s and then get coils...i have the money for the coils but its not getting touched...until i get my rims..ill post of my rim choices and i want some opinions then ill tell you which ones im getting!! ;)

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll grab some pictures today..i dont really have much for an update though..trying to get my rims sold is a b***h...

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you should def let me know when your selling s**t..haha that subframe, those spoon carbon mirrors..just little s**t bro..id jump on it if i want it