5+ Year Member
Looking good. Nice updates!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WHAT!!! that sucks...what you getting to replace it?

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i feel like a dumbass..the paper work is being filled out and i deliver it later this week...so i guess sale pending..but ill pry get my buddies yamaha r6r for the summer then save up all summer for something..

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm not sure if your on here much at all or not but whats the status on the car? I imagine that the car was sold for sure, but any updates on what's next?
Always sucks to see 'em go.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow fellas its been a minute. so i sold the car late MAY and i tell ya what...i miss it like no other...got a street bike for the summer had crazy fun on that, best friend died, sold the bike, now im rockin a 04 ford f150 4dr lifted just a lil with some 20's yeah i know its like Honda to ford? stupid idea..but ill get another honda some day just gotta find a damn steal. lookin for a clean unmolested 92-95 coupe. then ill k swap that. dont really have any pics of the truck its just dark metalic grey with black rims. tinted windows 6'' lift..35 in tires with 20's ahh...damn trucker buddies..worst part is we dont even go mudding..just lift em and drive em! ill get pictures sometime?

Alex

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sounds cool. You should definately put some pics up of the truck.