new car

TheHatchGuy

5+ Year Member
for some reason im digging the simplicity of the stock body with white rotas

dsettle13

for some reason im digging the simplicity of the stock body with white rotas
yeah i love it so far its clean as hell. bothers me that i have nice suspension but my dad wont let me adjust it :(

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah im real close to harrison, is his car a red si clone? always see one ridin around harrison.
At one point possibly. His last 2 cars have been 4 door EG's.

And damn. You have owned more cars in 5 months than I have in 10 years...

dsettle13

prolly not him then, hes owned a two 6th gen coupes. but yeah i know man im trying to stop. this car seems to run perfect and love how good it rides. just wish it was alittle closer to the ground. but as of now i plan on keeping it.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Well i was slow posting this so editing. Could always just slowly lower it at a friends house.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cause hes a d**k lol. he said its to low as it is, id like to show him how much lower it can go.
That's stupid. I understand why my dad didn't let me improve/replace my motor because I would've been a stupid kid about it. But lowering? Seriously?

If anything it'll make you go slower. Because hitting stuff on bumpy roads sucks.

dsettle13

That's stupid. I understand why my dad didn't let me improve/replace my motor because I would've been a stupid kid about it. But lowering? Seriously?

If anything it'll make you go slower. Because hitting stuff on bumpy roads sucks.
i dont understand it either. my tires are already shot on the insides and i know how to drive a lowered car. no clue what his problem is but maybe if i b***h enough he'll give in

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You should've kept the accord. It was nice. lol

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Car is very nice! I think it's your best pickup man and gl with your parents I know how it is. My dad thought I should start in an auto too.. Ended up with my auto ej instead of 5spd da teggy:(

dsettle13

Car is very nice! I think it's your best pickup man and gl with your parents I know how it is. My dad thought I should start in an auto too.. Ended up with my auto ej instead of 5spd da teggy:(
Thanks man I love it so far runs great which is the main thing. Had so many problems out of my white civic. And yeah still wish i had my hatch, oh well I'll get one again oneday