New to Club Civic, caught the honda bug already!

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Heyyyyy another San Antonio member! Nice to see another one on here =) welcome to the site, from the pic of the engine bay you picked up a veryyy clean car. Hope you enjoy your stay =)

Cannabliss420

Yes!!

Heyyyyy another San Antonio member! Nice to see another one on here =) welcome to the site, from the pic of the engine bay you picked up a veryyy clean car. Hope you enjoy your stay =)
Nice!! Yeah..super clean engine bay..I smiled so big when I popped that hood open before test driving it..couldn't believe my eyes!! Good to know there are some people on here in our area. =)

Decipher

Registered VIP
It's not a bad bug to catch.

Nice start. Go ahead and rip the rest of that airbox and piping out from under the hood.

I've always liked that blue. I was originally going to paint my sedan that color. Welcome to the club. Now more pics, please.

Cannabliss420

It's not a bad bug to catch.

Nice start. Go ahead and rip the rest of that airbox and piping out from under the hood.

I've always liked that blue. I was originally going to paint my sedan that color. Welcome to the club. Now more pics, please.
I'll definitely get started on that! & the pics. Thanks!

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice!! Yeah..super clean engine bay..I smiled so big when I popped that hood open before test driving it..couldn't believe my eyes!! Good to know there are some people on here in our area. =)
yep =) only sad thing is that san antonio has no honda scene what so ever lol. I think I've only seen about 3 clean civics tops lol

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Clean bay! I still can't decide if I want another civic or a drift car for my new project car.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My bf & I already changed the oil, put in a Weapon-R intake and it already picks up and shifts so much better, and smoother!
That would be amazing, an oil change and an intake as a substitute for a trans tuneup... Or wait, is it an autotragic? XD