New to Club Civic, caught the honda bug already!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to CC. Engine looks nice. Post up more pics when you get the chance.

DoubleJ

Welcome to CC! Go TEXAS! If you make it up to Dallas, there are a ton of meets with a good turn out of civics.:D

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That subi looks good.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice looking civic.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The engine bay looks very clean, I'm pretty surprised for a 7 year old car. I'd like to question the intake though. The inlet for the intake is still in the bay, and leads nowhere. It doesn't help provide airflow to the cone filter, because the cone filter is 8 inches away. The original filter box is still attached to the throttle body as well, which means your air intake currently has two air filters. In essence, you're restricting air flow more than you're improving it.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So, in essence, an 'intake' has nothing to do with how smooth a car shifts...it's not attached to the tranny.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
well I got my flame suit halfway on when I realized nothing was being flamed

pics of pilot+car

you have to post in Crash's thread as well its some kind of female civic war council or something IDK....welcome kiddo

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
She posted. The girls and some guys in the thread took it to FB so we could say what we wanted. :lol:

Cannabliss420

The engine bay looks very clean, I'm pretty surprised for a 7 year old car. I'd like to question the intake though. The inlet for the intake is still in the bay, and leads nowhere. It doesn't help provide airflow to the cone filter, because the cone filter is 8 inches away. The original filter box is still attached to the throttle body as well, which means your air intake currently has two air filters. In essence, you're restricting air flow more than you're improving it.
I get what you're saying..I'm aware of this. Thanks!