New to Club Civic, caught the honda bug already!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you have to post in Crash's thread as well its some kind of female civic war council or something IDK....welcome kiddo
It is not a war council! It was supposed to bring the "real" girl enthusiasts together. Some nice girls ended up posting!

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
until they spin a bearing, they are nice DD Ill say that much

Id rather have an evo
Yeah, $37k for an MR. Seems a little expensive for a car that starts out south of $20k, no matter how you tart it up lol

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds like a war council
Well if someone posts something stupid or rude, then yes. But I believe that only happened a few times. Which is pretty good for CC

Cannabliss420

Oh yeah you guys are so bad taking it up with FB, OVER NOTHING REALLY..because you got butt hurt because of how I said something, and because I edited it. BOO HOO. How about you stop checking CC like its FB. Get a life and stop being such a $#%! to people you don't even know. Being like that isn't going to make you a better person or get you very far in life, especially on the internet. Oh and you can't become a "real" enthusiast over night & I'm not a girl, I'm a WOMAN, thank you very much. Do you even know anything about cars, whats an EGR valve? Where's the alternator? Do you know how to change a tire, or even check the oil? Or do you need your BF'S to help you do everything for you?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh yeah you guys are so bad taking it up with FB, OVER NOTHING REALLY..because you got butt hurt because of how I said something, and because I edited it. BOO HOO. How about you stop checking CC like its FB. Get a life and stop being such a $#%! to people you don't even know. Being like that isn't going to make you a better person or get you very far in life, especially on the internet. Oh and you can't become a "real" enthusiast over night & I'm not a girl, I'm a WOMAN, thank you very much. Do you even know anything about cars, whats an EGR valve? Where's the alternator? Do you know how to change a tire, or even check the oil? Or do you need your BF'S to help you do everything for you?
whats wrong with checking CC like facebook?

and she built her car herself.....

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol: Did you really just go there?

Since you're so smart, why don't you tell me where the blinker and VTEC fluid go while you're on this rant as well.
umm kellys not the one to be messed with i found out the hard way. besides that welcome to cc :-)
Dude, now I feel bad.
whats wrong with checking CC like facebook?

and she built her car herself.....
Dude, IKR?! I'm on CC all the time. Hell, I'm on ALL my forums all the time. <3 Tapatalk!
And Greg..didn't you hear..? I had my BF 3 years ago build the car. But 3 years ago when the car was built, I was single. I guess that non-existent BF built my old CRX too.....

Shucks..:???:

EDIT:::
Originally Posted by Cannabliss420
My bf & I already changed the oil, put in a Weapon-R intake and it already picks up and shifts so much better, and smoother!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BAHAHAHA.

Oh honey. You done and messed up. Kelly has been in the scene probably longer than you've even been driving. She built her car herself. I however haven't been into the Honda "game" for that long, but I work at a Honda dealership as a Service Advisor AND on top of that am a certified technician. I went to school to be a mechanic. Otherwise, if I didn't have that knowledge to back it up, I wouldn't be bashing on you. And no, we don't need boyfriends to help us with this stuff, unlike you. I had to work on my ex's car FOR him.

Heeheehee. Says the girl who said her car shifts faster because of her intake.

Quit whining, seriously. We're open to girls who are enthusiasts, just don't be dumb. It gives us a bad name.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BAHAHAHA.

Oh honey. You done and messed up. Kelly has been in the scene probably longer than you've even been driving. She built her car herself. I however haven't been into the Honda "game" for that long, but I work at a Honda dealership as a Service Advisor AND on top of that am a certified technician. I went to school to be a mechanic. Otherwise, if I didn't have that knowledge to back it up, I wouldn't be bashing on you. And no, we don't need boyfriends to help us with this stuff, unlike you. I had to work on my ex's car FOR him.

Heeheehee. Says the girl who said her car shifts faster because of her intake.

Quit whining, seriously. We're open to girls who are enthusiasts, just don't be dumb. It gives us a bad name.
She mad? Yea...she mad..

Let's see, I've been in the scene actively modding MY cars since I was...17? That was 11 years ago. I've been tinkering with cars though since I was a child, helping my dad with his cars.

This ish is getting to be too much(and too funny) for my old ass. I think I need to retire soon..

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
shut your hole and know your role

and make me a gd sandwich

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Go for it. I don't know if you've got a pension or 401k, but you could definitely start collecting Social Security.
Or I could use what you'll be receiving, as of tomorrow's decision...