Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10 bucks for the cluster trim bezel and the driver knee panel =)
is the car in Campbell or Santa cruz? I wanna go see what else I can take lol.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so i need to get my civic off the property by the end of the month. if anybody needs anything it will be really cheap for some of the bigger stuff. i just need this s**t gone.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=172654

Dude. if your free uh this coming up monday. I can come down to santa cruz to see what I can get from ur car. IF there isnt any landslides or hard rain that day lol. I dont wanna be stuck on the 17.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'll give you $50 for teins!
not a chance

10 bucks for the cluster trim bezel and the driver knee panel =)
is the car in Campbell or Santa cruz? I wanna go see what else I can take lol.
car is in the campbell area

Dude. if your free uh this coming up monday. I can come down to santa cruz to see what I can get from ur car. IF there isnt any landslides or hard rain that day lol. I dont wanna be stuck on the 17.
i work 8-5 but im free weekends and evenings

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol join the club! o wait, you're already in it LOLZ.

sammo has engine problems, i got suspension and axle problems. We both got smog problems haha
Just off top of my head I need brakes done..so pads, disks, fluid...One of my foglight bulbs is out..some expensive one..fuuuuuck barely lasted, headlights can't seem to be aligned correctly

there is some wierd scraping noise sometimes when im diriving. I know my bushings are going. shifter bushings are gone...shifter feels like a dildo...

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just off top of my head I need brakes done..so pads, disks, fluid...One of my foglight bulbs is out..some expensive one..fuuuuuck barely lasted, headlights can't seem to be aligned correctly

there is some wierd scraping noise sometimes when im diriving. I know my bushings are going. shifter bushings are gone...shifter feels like a dildo...
Passenger side axle is bad, vibrating in 2nd and 3rd most of the time. Brake rotors might be warped on mine, i feel a little pulsation but not too noticeable. Pads are squealing. I stripped the screw that holds the rotor to the dizzy. Shifter is making a ringing noise. Shifter bushing is probably f**ked too, a lot of side to side movement in gear. Short shifter is just gay overall. I need to buy foglights or a new bumper to fill in the holes. I need to buy tweeters to fill two 2" holes in my door panels or buy new panels. I need to buy new speakers, they're shitty as f**k. The rear lower control arm's bushing is gone. There's a noise coming from the passenger quarter panel or that wheel is making a noise. Its like a humming noise? Only noticeable when im doing more than 70mph and when im backing out of my driveway letting the slope take me down instead of putting it in reverse. Radiator is too small, coolant isnt staying at the top, i fill it up every once in a while. About 1/3 of a water bottle is missing each time. I need to get my hands on a del sol radiator. Still can't pass smog, CEL 1 is on, running rich.

in desperate need of a spoiler to replace the stock cx one.

Good news anyways, visiting the junkyard, replacing the dizzy with one i bought a week ago, changing brake pads, seafoaming, possibly changing the axle, the oil, the spark plugs, and rotating the tires tomorrow. Just ordered a aluminum radiator off ebay. hoping to get it by friday.

But i have a white, gsr swapped, bar'd, 5 lugged, hatch to keep me happy =)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone wanna save gas? ..... theres one for a steal near my house 97 hx black 5spd dropped and has a muffler 71,500 mi .... $3k!!

Im so tempted to ditch the truck and pick it up but i use the truck a lot it seems

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
anyone wanna save gas? ..... theres one for a steal near my house 97 hx black 5spd dropped and has a muffler 71,500 mi .... $3k!!

Im so tempted to ditch the truck and pick it up but i use the truck a lot it seems
i miss mine... :cry:

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

get it bro..that seems like a good price as well..as long as nothing is f**ked up

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, scott whats left of the car ? or has it come down to a shell now?

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude, seafoam is awesome, new dizzy is awesome with a new rotor. it idles so much smoother and lower now. But i still gotta wait and see if im still running rich. I might be able to pass smog if i can get rid of this damn o2 sensor cel >:O

maybe i'll just put the old one back in.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
okay u have got to help me now when i seafoam my car lol. where did u do it? your casa?

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Anyone know if a loose wheel bearing can cause vibrations? My rotor on the driver side wobbles a little

lol sure Sammo. I did it at my friends place. We can you do it at yours and take it inside the block.