NorCal • Active Members Thread • 2K9

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ f'real!?!??!? dang... I can just see me being on here even MORE when I start working from home LOL

So... Anyone got any ideas on how to trade my EJ2 for an EJ1 w/out spending much (if any at all) $$

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tell me you're keeping your parts...

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
of course... i'd be keeping rims/coilovers/visors/sub and 4 interior speakers (except deck I'll leave).. still have the original 13" dunkies with the hubcaps... i would put new tires on them before selling/trading ... etc...

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i take it you want 5 speed and a bit more hp?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want my amenities that I'm use to back! i.e. moon roof, power windows, power door locks, cruise control... maybe there is more that I can't think of off top of my head; but yes 5spd would be a huge bonus... motor i could give a s**t about... it'd end up being swapped anyway but should be in decent shape

I think this car has got some issues

just as of a few days ago... freaking battery light keeps coming on... and it's pretty erratic behavior too

sometimes if i have music low/off i hear whining coming from the speakers from the motor... speed up or slow down it goes with that pitch, its not very bad but blah you know

Last edited:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want my amenities that I'm use to back! i.e. moon roof, power windows, power door locks, cruise control... maybe there is more that I can't think of off top of my head; but yes 5spd would be a huge bonus... motor i could give a s**t about... it'd end up being swapped anyway but should be in decent shape

I think this car has got some issues

just as of a few days ago... freaking battery light keeps coming on... and it's pretty erratic behavior too

sometimes if i have music low/off i hear whining coming from the speakers from the motor... speed up or slow down it goes with that pitch, its not very bad but blah you know
on norcaltuners there is another guy selling a 5spd dx for 1800

http://norcaltuners.com/viewtopic.php?t=10293&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

h22sc said:
1993 honda civic dx
5speed
*clean title*
*pass smog*
less then 200k on stock dx 1.5 sohc motor
about 23X,XXX on shell

PARTS:
oem si lip
96-01 civic ek side skirt
spoon style mirrors
ls shift knob
integra ls front & rear seat
+ matching arm rest
96+ civic visor
96+ civic floor mats
Sony x-plod cd/mp3 deck
Pioneer speaker front speaker
weapon-R Circuit pro coilover
gsr shock all around

FLAWS:
Car has little dings and paint chip here and there. normal for a 15 year old car...
oxidation on driver side of the car
need new*CLUTCH MASTER CYLINER*....car can still be driven...
need new*WATER PUMP*
need front window(window is crack)

asking price $1800obo with out rims....have PINK SLIP in hand!...I'm looking for *SERIOUS BUYERS* . Let me know if you're interested. I'd be glad to show you the car.. Thanks for looking. Questions? Send me an PM...

this is how the car look like as of right now....

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^ f'real!?!??!? dang... I can just see me being on here even MORE when I start working from home LOL
lol...brah. i've been doing that since i was given a laptop to work anywhere i need to(as long as there's internet). lol

oh hey my boy just started workin where you're at. i'm not sure what dept. Kham is his name. (khamsing to be exact).

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not a hatch kind of guy hehe...

Melt, good lookin, but I already have what he has... just not in his shape... and mine could be in that shape if I wanted, which i don't.

kennybro, it's nice to have it made with work/play simultaneously eh? hehehe

So some GREAT news about Barney tonight... on the way back from din din with my Fiance... car headlights started to dim... dim... next think you know I have no interior/exterior working lights (GREAT, its dark out) ... pulled over and was near a friends house, attempted to get there and the car just sputtered and died

pretty sure at this point, alternator is dead :(

it intermittently wants to work, by the time I got it home... battery light was no longer on... so i just let it idle in the garage for about 15-20mins or so...

::sighs:: looks like I'll have to cancel my snowboarding trip now >.<

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
D, if it makes you feel better my gauges aren't lighting up at all and i get off work at 1 am every night. also my heater doesn't work ** shiver ** oh also my speedo cuts out whenever it wants. i would say it works about 35% of the time.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL, looks likes we are in the same car. . . . . . . oh wait we are... civics! :shocked3: hahahaha

no speed-O club YAY!!!!

Last edited:

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
also my cheapo steering wheel is too small. i have to tweak my neck to see the tach :lol:

i look hella funny at night w/ my neck to the side and all leaning forwar to see my gauges

should have a new cluster by meet up time.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbup:

i know how you feel about the leaning, I do the same thing because everyone headlights are always bright as f**k lol

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just moved into a house with my friend...

the coupe is excited, first time its seen a garage in years! and the garage looks pretty dope when its open...2 black EK's side by side

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im snowboardin tommorow, your fav spot too northstar

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Theres a lot of problems with my car too. Too start of with my steering wheel/steering feels lagy and loose. Anyone know what could be the problem?

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
car problems, ftl. i have to get the alternator tested again, just to make sure. f**kin' thing isn't that old. :angryfire

i think i'm just gonna get it tested more often and get a new battery every six freaking months. :lol: my brakes are squeaking, which annoys me, and something is creaking... weirdest thing ever. i have a squeaky belt or something, too. FTMFL.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea they are sisters and after today i remember why i hate the place ... wannabe colorado f**kin place, long ass lines, expensive ass lift tickets (even with ae voucher), ricilous prices at food court and stores in there