North Korea

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
Kim Jong ll just probably got Team America: World Police in his Netflix and was pissed off so he launched some s**t...but then realized their s**t sucks
:rolf:

92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
their missle failed after 45 seconds....muhahahahahaha

i say we show them one of our "test" missles and melt those little bastards into submission

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Well they shot 6 total missle's, 1 slong range, and 5 short range, so well see what happens.

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just watched the news, it says South Korea reported 10 missiles were launched, and one long range which failed in less than "35 seconds"

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
snoopy316 said:
I don't know if it would come to war. I hope it doesn't because the U.S. alone does not have the manpower to deal with North Korea. We are not in a position to get into a real war right now. All our funding has been depleted on the bullshit war in Iraq. We are so far into debt it isn't even funny.
But the south koreans are mean little bastards, and can hold their own.
China comes into play in a big part. NK has always ran their mouths and always expect China to back their s**t. With the trade that the U.S and China are enjoying together right now I don't think China will back them.
If anything were to happen I would gurantee it would be

NK vs. U.S. S.K. Japan self defense Force, England and the Aussies.
The Aussies are always looking to fight and can woop ass in a jungle conflict
This is not 1951 or 1968. The 72nd Armor can hold and counter anything that lil'kim's got. The DPRK tanks are old T-55 and T-62s. Sadaam had T-72s and we ran right through those f**kers. Hell, even The ROK's old M48A5s can hold against T55s (although I don't know why in the hell we didn't upgrade them with our old M60A3 TTS :what: the tank thermal sight is vastly superior to stereo-optic. I guess the ROK has faith in their K-1s)

There will be no MiG alley. The F15 Eagle has hundreds of air to air wins and 0 (ZERO) combat losses. The F-16 may just be the finest single engine multi role combat aircraft (USAF and IAF records) and the F-14 still has plenty of fight in it (Anytime Baby)
The AH-64 Apache and AH1W Marine Cobra vs. the Hind? I'm not certain but i don't think DPRK has D-models. The Hind can take hits better but the Apache can aquire and kill more effectively. The Cobra is smaller and more manueverable and has a f**king minigun. (yes, f**king was necessary to describe the minigun. sure it's only 7.62....at 4000 rounds per minute. :twisted: )

...and like you said, the ROKs are certifiable bad-asses. There's a reason the NVA and VC feared the ROKs. They avoided the USArmy and Marines unless conditions were right for them. The conditions were never right to engage the ROKs they feared them so much. Same for the Aussies.

All Kim Jong Il has is his ballistic missiles.

What I want to know is why the extreme left is so pissed aboutus having and utilizing a missile defense system? I mean it seems perfect. A purely defensive weapon.
in whiny left extremist voice "You are provoking Kim Jong Il."
Not if it works. It's the perfect trump card. It's like playing Spades and holding the Ace of Spades (unless you are playing that duece trumps ace crap)
whiny leftist again "they'll just find another way to attack us..."
Well, at least it won't be a ICBM

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ekracer_83 said:
freakin NK. they're just some bad mother fukers.
Bad as in evil or bad as in bad ass.?

They are not bad-asses. China made the Korean war a stalemate. Not North Korea.

And now the Peoples Republic of China needs the USA to continue it's phenomonal economic growth. Scratch one ally for Lil' Kim. There is no USSR. scratch two allies and MiG alley is history. (the USSR fought directly in the Korean war with MiG15s and were the best and most feared of the communist pilots)

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone find it funny that Iraq was a direct threat to American saftey but North Korea actually test firing several missles, one of which has the range to hit America is just provocative behavior?

Kim is all talk though, if they actually had a target and tried to hit it I doubt it would even get close, all their military equipment is old and outdated.

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's so true. I have been thinking about that ever since the Iraq war. NK is more of a threat than Iraq. I do believe they will try to use their nuclear weapon against us and/or other countries. And their military equipment is probably outdated, but with nuclear weapon, they've got all the updates they need. IMO, we need to stop them now before it's too late. I mean we didn't even have proof of WMD in Iraq and went to war anyway, now we have proof that NK has nuclear weapon, we should take it out before they take us out.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The Koreans hate the Japanese for decades of abuse. To a Korean, it's not the Sea of Japan but the East Sea.

If you feel Japan was provoked into attacking the USA I'm sorry but Imperial Japan was probably as evil as Nazi Germany in terms of war crimes and genocide.

Just ask anyone old enough to remember in China, Vietnam, Korea, etc... The old-timers will still curse the Japanese to this day for the rape, torture, and murder of the people and the land.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I thought they didn't have the nuke yet, they were still developing it or something...either way it's obvious they are more of a threat than Iraq could ever have been

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a good friend of mine has been stationed in south korea for a while now. last time I spoke to him they were writing their blood type on the bottom of their boots and moving to the boarder.

god be with them

dented

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
invade. destroy. rebuild.

we can only judge the future by the past... i think he's bs'ing, but you never know.

screw war, i'm moving to canada.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dented said:
screw war, i'm moving to canada.

You know with the "sophisticated North Korean guidance system" that Lil' Kim has he'll probably hit Vancouver if he's aiming at Portland.

maybe it'll make it to the BC/Alberta border.

in bad Kim Jong Il impersonation "Oh snap...shitty Taepodong hit Canadia. Now mounties come and srap pucks at poor Kim...."

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I know this wasn't the case with Iraq or Vietnam necessarily, but delving into the history books for WWI, WWII, and Korea shows the US economy benefiting from the wars...now I'm not saying that I hope we go to war, but it's just something to think about for those who argue that our economy is in no shape to carry out two wars.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
war sucks.....

Nodong has got to be THE WORST name for a missle.....no dong.....

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
war sucks.....

Nodong has got to be THE WORST name for a missle.....no dong.....
lol did you see the Daily Show episode about it? Taepodong, Longfatdik, Creamofsumyunggaiy

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ haha, no i didnt....i just now saw the name of those missles when i started reading this thread....but the joke possibilities are endless