NorthEast; Introduce Yourself! And discuss random things...

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
someone host a NE clubcivic meet lol.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Actually, i am in the process of planning an all-make/model philanthropic car show. In Rochester NY, but it won't be until the spring....

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I never introduced myself, but I'm Jared, I turn 18 next month, have a suspended license, and have been through two cars in the past 9 months. lol.

bigboy106

I never introduced myself, and i am fairly new to the site. Im Darren, im 16 years old from connecticut, and i am rocking an EJ8 :D Only place i know that has "honda meets" is in willimantic connecicut? or maybe its mass im not sure but its close to me.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
xpl0d3r is a mod now? what the hell happened to this place?? lol

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So where are the usual bandits of the NE? Dave? Jezek? Petey Pete? lol

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So where are the usual bandits of the NE? Dave? Jezek? Petey Pete? lol
I still check in once in a while but I'm pretty far removed from the Honda scene. I did race a 415whp Integra this season sponsored by Kinetic Motorworks in Hampstead, NH.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Whats up Northeast.. I'm Terrance I'm from southern Connecticut new to the site but already feel at home...@ bigboy106 i attend the meets in new haven and hartford...when its gets warm out if you ever need info on meets hit me up...its pretty much every friday and saturday if weather ins't bad..its not organized people just show up and show out..theres a couple videos on youtube of people racing but most just kick it and chill out..we hang at one spot til cops come than off to the next..on a GOOD night its like 50+ car turn out
.:drive:

Last edited:

-Civic-Ex-Kim-

so i havent been on here in a while...whats up?! ive been at college and havent had my car with me because my college is in the middle of the mountains and it s very snowy... regardless i miss this forum and i really hope i can go to honda day again

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I want to revamp the Northeast section a bit.... anyone have any ideas for new ideas/threads to sticky, etc?