• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BAKERZMAN

5+ Year Member
blazeddd got my vote

17's on a civic=:thumbdown

nah i honestly like the 17's but not the fact that they are acura rsx wheel's on a si :???: threw me off a bit with that look, then it has a s**t load of random part's on it which is why i went with the silver coupe. as for the si the car has no theme it's just like let's throw a s**t load of part's we find in mag's or whateva is easy to find for the coupe i can honestly say the the s**t i would of bought from that car is

arc winglet
the seat's <~ which i'm still waiting for information on them and how they look in the car these pic's jay jay posted no bueno doesn't show interior shot's.

as for the silver coupe

bys bumper
kevlar hood
mirror's
k motor
the wheel's which are pretty expensive for for some 15's
cluster that cost about 1,100$
^only part's i would buy off the coupe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they all look good but my vote goes to blazed

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here's the deal....more than one of you has asked your friends to come join the site JUST to vote for you...which is shady - maybe not technically against the rules - but shady none-the-less...and now, your arguing in a thread that should be about complimenting each other about the hard work that got you this far....

FINAL warning for people to knock it off - or there will be ban's handed out....it sucks it has to come to that, but im not gonna let this thread go completely down the drain, considering how rare it is we have such an awesome ROTM contest as this one is...

again, final warning - ANY post after this that has to do w/ arguing will be deleted, and that user gets to take a 3 day time-out

BAKERZMAN

5+ Year Member
thx brotha.. and hope one of you guy's get to take ride of the month there's always next month. ;)

BAKERZMAN

5+ Year Member
here's the deal....more than one of you has asked your friends to come join the site JUST to vote for you...which is shady - maybe not technically against the rules - but shady none-the-less...and now, your arguing in a thread that should be about complimenting each other about the hard work that got you this far....

FINAL warning for people to knock it off - or there will be ban's handed out....it sucks it has to come to that, but im not gonna let this thread go completely down the drain, considering how rare it is we have such an awesome ROTM contest as this one is...

again, final warning - ANY post after this that has to do w/ arguing will be deleted, and that user gets to take a 3 day time-out

x2.....

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This is still friggin tough for me. Great photo's, sick cars....

mugengirl

original mugen whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed has it though...it's well deserved.

He has been a member of clubcivic forever

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here's the deal....more than one of you has asked your friends to come join the site JUST to vote for you...which is shady - maybe not technically against the rules - but shady none-the-less...
How f**king pathetic :thumbdown

John, have you deleted the votes from those members? They shouldn't be hard to weed out.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow...^^^

Anyway, vote was between Raza and MG

Gotta give it to Blazed since I've seen the car grow and I know what it's taken to get to where it is.

:thumbup:

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very touch competition this month...had to go with Mugengirl...loved her car since the day I first saw a picture of it....nice cars all...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow this is a really good one... I would vote for all of them if I could. All 4 are amazing :thumbs up.

After 15 minutes of scrolling up and down, I narrowed it down to Blazed and MugenGirl and can't decide between the 2 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.