Official Carolinas Thread

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So...AutoX in Clemson this Saturday...$30 entry fee...was AWESOME last time...we are bringing the Protege and the Miata...who else is coming...PM me for details...

brittanyx92

wants a better civic =/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i haven't been on here in forever. did anyone go to elite summer nationals in spartanburg this year? i got plenty of pics and a couple vids from the drift event. can post some stuff later. pics are kinda shitty cuz i couldn't use the flash.
we need to get another meet together! i miss charleston! it's getting cold though :(
and i'm mad y'all didn't come to see alfie off to japan. it was quite an emotional moment with about 20-30 of his friends, all bawling their eyes out.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Elite is weak...unless you like to see a bunch of sponsored cars, which I don't...lol...nobody in the Carolinas looks at this thread anyways, but I continue to post in here...

But, in case anyone is interested...another AutoX in Clemson on the 13th...same deal, $30 for non-members...great turn out last time, lots of fun...hopefully someone will come to a meet not in their own town...

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i wish i had more time to participate in local events. i don't even have time to help moderate the site anymore :lol:

anyways, so paul (white RSX) has started a local car "club". not so much as a club as just an informal gathering on weekends of about a dozen cars. he just did some big motor work too. k24 frankenstein fully built but hasnt had it tuned yet. should be doing around 300-320hp all motor when its done. he's really eager to have another local meet with you guys

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Although I have a TON of events already lined up for the rest of the year with meets, AutoX's, graduation, and vacation, if you guys plan something and I am not already doing something that day, I will be there...

fwdpower

No traction though.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Man! It's been forever. lol. I'm coming back in April, and hopefully I'm bringing back some important stuff. But anywho, I plan on picking up an EM1 when I get back.

brittanyx92

wants a better civic =/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah, ESN is definitely not the best car show i've been to. but it was something to do and last year it was pretty cool. i hated the way they had the drift track set up.
i definitely would've went to the auto-x if i had the money. just got a job working at a christmas ornament kiosk in the mall. can't find a salon for s**t so i'm broke. plus i left college & moved back home. dumb decision.
billy - idk if you guys go to the parking lot in front of kmart or not, but they always have a ton of people over there on saturday nights. that's usually where i go when i hang out with everyone down there. it's awkward if you don't know anyone though. but what your friend has goin on sounds pretty sick.
alfie - can't f**kin wait til you come back! what do you plan on bringing with you?

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks Britt. Paul had mentioned the kmart to me before but I just never had a free sat night to check it out. Not yet at least.

Alfie, hope you're having a blast over there. Looking forward to your return! I may have an EM1 with your name on it when you get here ;)

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wtf happened to getting an em1??

congrats on the scooby doo!

jon31562

mmmm..turbo?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey i'm movin soon from south georgia up to charleston. billy you're from the area right? what kind of stuff is there to do around there?

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the nightlife and local music venues are good here. there's always some sort of event going on the weekends that College of Charleston is putting on. oh yeah, and girls girls girls downtown!

jon31562

mmmm..turbo?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i can only go off base on the weekends for now... but im in the game for a new car soon... any suggestions?? and i'd love to help out with any projects goin on or even just watch and get to know some people from the area. so def let me know.