Official Carolinas Thread

02civicsi02

5+ Year Member
Not to sure if I said this or next. But it is next saturday and ill be chilling with all the ep3's =).

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well, if you see me there come talk to me...of course I will be in the yellow wagon...most likely wearing my "I Love My Civic" Shirt...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn. I thought it was this weekend. I was going to be excited for actually being able to get to one.

chuggins

pewpewpew!!1!1!!
5+ Year Member
Unfortunately, I am happy but also sad to say that I'm leaving for Japan this June. So my car will be going up for sale not too long from now. Anyone interested? hahaha

Also. Team SNK plans on going to Tail of the Dragon mid-march, anyone else down to go?
Dude, let me get that bike rack if it will fit my car.

twilliams83

5+ Year Member
Unfortunately, I am happy but also sad to say that I'm leaving for Japan this June. So my car will be going up for sale not too long from now. Anyone interested? hahaha

Also. Team SNK plans on going to Tail of the Dragon mid-march, anyone else down to go?
Alfie you still got those fat fives

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just checkin in. anyone wanna hang out one weekend soon?

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
Is this the corner of the world for the South East Honda lovers....If so lets get something going over here whats pop'in?...

twilliams83

5+ Year Member
we should definitely get something started again, we had a good run last year even though i only made one meet

94cgmsedan

Respected
5+ Year Member
id be glad to come out to a meet, after i get my new toy ready. some minor bodywork, and its ready

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I posted up meets last year in NC/SC for nearly every month but nobody came unless it was in their city...

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
I posted up meets last year in NC/SC for nearly every month but nobody came unless it was in their city...
I wasn't on here last yr. But i guarantee you if you post one this yr i'll be there. hell i'll bring you some liquor so we can get wasted on these nice ass women in our great region.....THE SOUTH