OFFICIAL: Fast and Furious (2009)

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It definitely had more of a story line compared to the previous movies, but it was great nonetheless.

:thumbs up

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i must say this 4th movie has to be the best. great story, not that many body kits, and great performance from the cast.

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think it was probably the worst out of the series. It was worth seeing.. but, not an excellent movie. The first half straight up sucked... but as it neared the end, I liked it more and more. And yea... the ending was sweet. lol
im going to watch it this weekend. how could it possibly be worse than the second one? i didnt think it was possible to drop that low.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was the one yelling "ricers" to y'all while getting tickets to the movie. I was drunk. I'm sorry.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
seen it. liked it. nuff said.

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just got back from it, i thought it was tight. Seriously not a bad movie..

arod52388

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think it was the best movie out of the whole series. i was amazed. there were a bunch of kids doing burnouts in the parking lot. FULL of smoke. couldnt c anythin. not even the parking spaces.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, there were kids doing burnouts at the theater that I went to too. I think one of them was a corsica....

Totally think they're going to make a 5th and final one.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't have any friends to go out.

ej2rey

No Boost! No Life!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, there were kids doing burnouts at the theater that I went to too. I think one of them was a corsica....

Totally think they're going to make a 5th and final one.
That's why I went on thursday midnight/friday morning. I knew it was probably going to be like the first f&f with the stupid kids and their rice cakes hauling ass, burnig out and reving their engines and that's when the cops start hassleling. I didn't want to get stuck in the middle of that.
The movie was great none the less tho.

I doubt there would be a 5th tho. I dont know if you guys noticed but the asian foo with the red rx7 that died in tokyo drift was there. So this movie was more like what happened before tokyo drift.
I think the fast and the furious legacy ends with this one.

iluvpho

5+ Year Member
That's why I went on thursday midnight/friday morning. I knew it was probably going to be like the first f&f with the stupid kids and their rice cakes hauling ass, burnig out and reving their engines and that's when the cops start hassleling. I didn't want to get stuck in the middle of that.
The movie was great none the less tho.

I doubt there would be a 5th tho. I dont know if you guys noticed but the asian foo with the red rx7 that died in tokyo drift was there. So this movie was more like what happened before tokyo drift.
I think the fast and the furious legacy ends with this one.
there could also be a 5th one between the newest one and tokyo drift...like a story about han or somehting

Young gunna

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
saw the movie last night, i liked it. Like the story but think they needed a lil more racing ya know? like idk still think the first was the best. This one is second best in my mind, cars were sweet though

ej2rey

No Boost! No Life!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
there could also be a 5th one between the newest one and tokyo drift...like a story about han or somehting
The only way I would watch another f&f movie is if they use the original cast again.

ej2rey

No Boost! No Life!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Who the f**k is Han
Han is the asian foo that told Dom their shop got raded by the cops. Same asian guy that came out in tokyo drift.
He had the red rx7 in tokyo drift. He died while getting chased by the other asian foo with the 350...damn! So many asian hahaha

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
kinda disappointing...not much car scenes as other fast and furious and they tried to make this guy movie into a romance...........................
What the f**k movie were you watching? There were 30 seconds total kissing scenes between 1. Dom and Letty and then 2. Brian and Mia. How could you possibly see it as a romance?