Over exaggerating, two words.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow, so I heard a word that I haven't heard in soo long today...

Doofus...

YOU'RE A DOOFUS!

leftywill3

I AM TAMARACK!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just found this thread somehow
and stock with engine mods is the way to go I decided that awhile ago
Flame me if you want but JDM is waaayyyy overplayed and not worth the extra cost of the materials
Oh, and if you want real JDM just learn Japanese save some money, go to Japan and buy a f**king car over there. I'm thinking of saving to go get a Silvia =] haha
My friend and I are currently learning Japanese right now and its really not that hard.
And the Sub with Boxer and boost is sexy as always...
I will see the movie but will probly be very disappointed in it and myself for the ricers there...

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Flame me if you want but JDM is waaayyyy overplayed and not worth the extra cost of the materials
Oh, and if you want real JDM just learn Japanese save some money, go to Japan and buy a f**king car over there. I'm thinking of saving to go get a Silvia =] haha
My friend and I are currently learning Japanese right now and its really not that hard.
I will see the movie but will probly be very disappointed in it and myself for the ricers there...
Soo... what did that first half of the paragraph have anything to do any anything?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just bought another Civic, riced out, and I'm heading up there! =D

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

VTecin804

......Rev limiter??
5+ Year Member
I thought I was gonna go see this, but after I saw vin diseal and that chick drive under that bouncing tanker in the preview, I knew exactly where this one was going...
Oh dont get me wrong, Im gonna watch it eventually but it may just be a rental...

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This movie is going to be the s**t!

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have an Official Subari STI FnF movie poster for sale. pm me for details.....

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
one of the jersey forums is actually renting out one of the theatre rooms for a special screening for members of the site. pretty cool idea.