You ever find someone to race with?
No! My little brother took my game to his friends house! :x

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is this game very hard to beat? i;ve 100% gran turismo 3 and 4 on the ps2 just wondering if it's a challenge or if its not really worth it unless u play online.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is this game very hard to beat? i;ve 100% gran turismo 3 and 4 on the ps2 just wondering if it's a challenge or if its not really worth it unless u play online.
I've never beat any of them. There's no way I have the time.

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It depends on your difficulty settings, how you drive, and the car you choose. If you put the difficulty on Pro, it's almost impossible to get 1st place. If you're always crashing the AI, they will become more aggressive. This is only on Season play.

Event list is repeatitive though and theres over 1000 races and it gets boring really quick.

Online play is fun

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It depends on your difficulty settings, how you drive, and the car you choose. If you put the difficulty on Pro, it's almost impossible to get 1st place. If you're always crashing the AI, they will become more aggressive. This is only on Season play.

Event list is repeatitive though and theres over 1000 races and it gets boring really quick.

Online play is fun
This, but if you actually tune your suspension settings and figure out good times to pass and lines you can fight for first on professional haha.

Hella fun to play online with friends who actually tune and race cleanly. playing random people online can be frutrating because they will just ram people or in drift races people drift so slow and their cars seem to slide like on ice. I cant compete with that.

We need to get drift races together online too to go along with our other class races.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm on season 4 and I think my game only says 1.4% or something

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally got forza 4 :D just picked it up at GameStop for 50 bucks after tax. Likin it so far. Can't wait to start competing with you guys :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Finally got forza 4 :D just picked it up at GameStop for 50 bucks after tax. Likin it so far. Can't wait to start competing with you guys :P

Good shif meign. Once i get back to my xbox ill be back at it

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i go back the 28th, but i may jank my brothers stuff and play...but his room smells like ASS. Dunno how long i can last..

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i go back the 28th, but i may jank my brothers stuff and play...but his room smells like ASS. Dunno how long i can last..
Take that s**t to the living room lol

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Take that s*** to the living room lol

I should, then wait for my parents to trip over the cable running down the hallway :lol:

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I should, then wait for my parents to trip over the cable running down the hallway :lol:
I get it now. I probably wont be seeing much of xbox this week due to crazy work week, legal stuff and studying i have to do.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BUMP cause I'm playing this.

Add me on
Xbl: NicholasAtWar

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did it myself. kinda hard to see but my screen name is on the hood.

Decipher

Registered VIP
I've found that the only way to play this game is using the "in the seat" view, all settings on "Simulation" and all assists turned off. Turn off all HUD and lines and everything else. I just use the tach and speedo in the dash, and use my ears and rumble feedback to know what the car is doing. It's the only way to truly appreciate how much detail and work was put into the physics engine for this game... Turn 10 did incredible things with this simulator.