Official WoW (world of warcraft) thread

krooked32

thats very true! totally forgot about the monk thing too. idk, just not my cup of tea but hey it cant really be much worse than what i mentioned before...so i guess we cant really hate on the introduction of pandas. i just want to be a monkey already....

20civiclx02

20civiclx02
i've got an 85 warrior, 85 pally, and 77 huntard. horde, play on Lightbringer.

and idk whether i'm excited for the pandas or not, i think i could grow to like it

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I tried getting my mage to 65 tonight but I got to 60% and my eyes started to droop. So night time for me.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Finally hit 85, woooooooot!

Can anyone give me tips on what to do with my hunter? I noticed my shots are still around 5-6k, sometimes a 30k crit. Is this normal, or should I be higher?

Working on getting Justice Points for that gear.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/scilla/Mitran/advanced

Also. You guys never write back when I send you a message on WoW :(

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If it says I'm afk, then I'm not there lol.

Go to elitistjerks.com and go to the hunter section. That forum has good info and usually good basic cookie cutter builds to roll with. That's where I go for all my info.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jason - I don't think I'm even your friend on WoW. Even if I was I don't usually reply.. you can ask John, lol. When I'm on, I'm mainly just camping Aeonaxx and am not actually playing WoW.

In regards to your hunter, do you have a damage meter add-on, like Recount? If so, do a dungeon and compare your dps to other people of your same level. If it looks really low, then either your rotation is bad, your talents are bad, or your gear is bad. I'm not an expert hunter, so I can't help you too much.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just realized that you're 85... so comparing your dps to others of the same level isn't going to work due to the huge gear variation. Post up your dps in here and let us know what it is.

EDIT: Also, you need to get glyphs. Glyphs will likely increase your dps significantly.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jason - I don't think I'm even your friend on WoW. Even if I was I don't usually reply.. you can ask John, lol. When I'm on, I'm mainly just camping Aeonaxx and am not actually playing WoW.
Truth. This dude hardly responds. I talk smack to him and leave messages all day long. What he don't know won't hurt him!

;) :lol:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My WoW account says 'Garrett Stevens', but it's me.

My DPS is usually right around 6500, criting for 20k to 35k. On a dung, usually in the top 3. Most of the BGs, I'm in the top 5.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
John: :lol:

Ooooh yea...I was wondering who this Garrett dude I had on my friends list was. :lol:

6500, hmm. It's not terrible, but not great.... but, I don't think any of your gear is enchanted, and you have no glyphs. You should probably enchant your 359 and up gear, as you're not likely to replace it any time soon. Do that, get some glyphs and you'll probably be right where you should be with your current gear.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My WoW account says 'Garrett Stevens', but it's me.

My DPS is usually right around 6500, criting for 20k to 35k. On a dung, usually in the top 3. Most of the BGs, I'm in the top 5.
So THATS who that is rofl. That's why I never message you because I have no idea who the eff Garrett Stevens is HAHA.

Like joe said, enchant and gem your gear and get glyphs. It really does make a difference.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh hey guys, guess what I just made?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What Add-On is that that shows the market price and such?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I use Auctioneer. There are a few others I believe but I've only ever used that one.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Auctioneer is the most popular

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hit 72 on my mage last night. Getting pretty sick of leveling again lol. Back to farming I guess.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yes, leveling still sucks... and 70 is where it starts to get really painful..

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Eh, I loved WotLK. I used to know 99% of the quests by heart because I got the northrend quest achievement. It's been a while though but I still recognize them when I see them. Carbonite definitely helps.

I bought some uncut carnelian gems last night at around 25-34g/ea in hopes of selling them for 40g/ea and it's not going too well.... I sold a bunch but I still have 6 stacks posted and people are already undercutting me. I knew it was a big risk but I know a lot of people go after carnelian to make the jewelcrafting weapon to DE into enchanting mats. Greater celestial essence is around like 40-50g/ea right now. So if they don't sell within the next few days at 40g/ea, I'll just make the weapons and DE them.