Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sir, yes, sir! Anyone else?

Anf is most likely worky.
:lol:

Probably, I commented on one of his fb statuses last week, so at least we know he's alive and well.

Maybe Petey Pete? I was supposed to meet him one day with @Szady but it never happened. His blue sedan was my very first inspiration at CC lol.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They both have been summoned.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
remember the cheezeonmykneez guy , he was cool
But was he a mod or contribute something? I remember him in CC aim chat creeping me out.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hahaha, hounded! :rolf:

Side note, @anfrey posted in his HoF thread the other day. Now we just need to get him to post in here... Connie you seem to always bring the OGs back, go summon Anf!
He posts quite regularly on instagram

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Petey! What have you been up to?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Petey! What have you been up to?
Been so busy the past 3 years doing retail. I have a MKIV jetta 1.8T that's bagged and in the process of going big turbo, however I came upon a snag last year. The vehicle just shut off and I havne't been able to get it running since. I have a new ecu coming to see if that solves the issue, if not, I'll be parting it out and looking for another MKIV.

I still have my civic and will be getting it ready for summer this upcoming weekend. It needs some TLC - working 65+ hours a week doesn't leave you much time to do the things that you want haha.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ah man Petey nice to see you're still lurking around here as well!
Of course the civic still runs.. it's a honda!!!

Those VWs seem plagued with problems :/ hopefully you can sort that out. Seems to be a pain to part it out and start over with another not even knowing what the actual problem was!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ah man Petey nice to see you're still lurking around here as well!
Of course the civic still runs.. it's a honda!!!

Those VWs seem plagued with problems :/ hopefully you can sort that out. Seems to be a pain to part it out and start over with another not even knowing what the actual problem was!
I've replaced everything so far that would make the car not send fuel or spark - I've replaced the ECU twice now, double checked all the wiring, o2 sensors, grounds, trying to find where there might be a short. If this ecu doesn't make it run, i'll keep the bags and wheels, junk the body and get rid of a few odds and ends. Besides that I picked up a 2009 GTI 2.0T that's been my daily driver. I bagged that after a month of having it LOL

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've replaced everything so far that would make the car not send fuel or spark - I've replaced the ECU twice now, double checked all the wiring, o2 sensors, grounds, trying to find where there might be a short. If this ecu doesn't make it run, i'll keep the bags and wheels, junk the body and get rid of a few odds and ends. Besides that I picked up a 2009 GTI 2.0T that's been my daily driver. I bagged that after a month of having it LOL
Still gotta be something super simple :what:

Im dealing with the same thing on one of my mazdas. Im not giving up that easily.