Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Some hard work going into that car!

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love Ef's...nothing drives quite like em =)
Haven't driven a go-kart in a while, eh? ;) I drive my ED and EH back to back and the ED is WAY more fun. It fits like spandex is the best way I can describe it. :thumbs up

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And I really wish the body on mine looked more like yours aka without the holes lololol

2Fast924

5+ Year Member
So the A6 block is at the machine shop right now. They are going to bore/deck it. My machinist and I were discussing it, and he believes he can get me better/stronger pistons for less than the cost of oem pistons. He is pushing Molly/Ross pistons. I haven't heard much about them...so i'm kinda skeptical. He told me Arias pistons are out of date, and nobody in the "V8 crowd" uses them anymore. I'm going to buy some Eagle rods and notch the block too. I'm going to build this beast so it can handle 15lbs of boost without any issues :lol: Even though I probably won't ever boost it more than 8lbs...or at all lol

Any thoughts on the pistons guys? I'm staying away from vitara's because they don't make sense to me lol. Why lower compression so you can boost more instead of having high comp with less boost?