Osama Bin Laden is dead

RonJ

Banned
You were TEN when this happened. Do you remember that day or just the media blowing it up? I mean really...I'm seriously asking.
The media blowing this up?? Are you serious??? More than 3000 Americans were killed on U.S. soil by Al-Qaida, which is led by Osama Bin Laden. Have you been asleep for the last 10 years?

I see horrible retaliation from this, and by no means b/c we killed ONE man, does this mean the problems are going to come to an end, and/or our troops come home. Al Qaeda has performed many attacks while he was in hiding. This isn't over by any means IMO.
Nobody is saying this is over. It's just an incredible accomplishment. Do you understand the landmark achievement and symbolism here?

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's good that he's dead.
This is not the end.
Counter attacks will probably be on the rise.
In for pics, a hole in his head would be cool...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
symbolism
This is the most important part. No it's not over, but it shows that even one of the most notorious terrorists can fall. 2 weeks, 6 months, a year, or ten years later.....you won't live. That's what this symbolizes. Hopefully things were learned, and it won't take as long next time.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
You were TEN when this happened. Do you remember that day or just the media blowing it up? I mean really...I'm seriously asking.
Actually I was nine. and yes I do remember the day. I was coming back from gym class when my teacher was watching it on the news. I was in fifth grade and I was wearing a Brett Favre GB jersey that day. pretty good memory for being a stoner ay?

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
we're having a mature conversation here. if you cant stand it, IMO to GTFO. just saying

Last edited by a moderator:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Guys, everyone just chill out. There's really no reason for this at all. Talk about how excited you are the motherf*cker is dead, talk about how you aren't terribly excited about it, talk about how we shouldn't rejoice a death. I don't give a sh*t. But quit it with the fighting and bickering.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Guys, everyone just chill out. There's really no reason for this at all. Talk about how excited you are the motherf*cker is dead, talk about how you aren't terribly excited about it, talk about how we shouldn't rejoice a death. I don't give a sh*t. But quit it with the fighting and bickering.
x2

OT: I wana see some pictures of the motherf*cker dead

Detroit ricer

he was bound to die he was old and sick i dont see what the big deal is anyways, i mean hes dead yay , no lets wait a response from the al-qaida

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i wonder if this will become a national holiday were we eat pork bin ladden burgers and burn little bin ladden dolls.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok since posts were deleted, how about the articles stating he was dead 8 days ago and we were waiting on DNA samples for proof? How's everyone feel about that if it's true?

I personally am more worried now that he's dead.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^^ I apologize to the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Heard he was tracked by Apple since he had an iPhone.