Out of body shop! HOK paint!!!

RainyDaze

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That color is awesome!! I don't like orange much but that is incredible! I want it!!! My sister would be in heaven with that color on her car.

HoNdAtEc2042

Look what i can do!!!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it looks good on a show car, but i wouldn't do that to a daily driver.... i couldn't deal with that nice ass paint getting messed up by pebbles and crap

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah but you never see that on a daily driver so it really sets it apart.

HoNdAtEc2042

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turboex17 said:
White rims would also look nice. imo

WHOA!!!! NOT white rims!!!! That would rice the s**t out of that car....... it looks real good now...

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats prob. gonna come right after the drop and rims. i like to get comepletely done with one thing before i move on. but don't worry there will be some go. i was actually gonna get white rims but black looks so much better with that color. i like 'em on some cars though. btw how much hp would you estimate cams and cam gears would give me? the skunk 2 shows a dyno on a b16, i think, giving about 35 or 40 hp w/both.

HoNdAtEc2042

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
carsandguitars said:
thats prob. gonna come right after the drop and rims. i like to get comepletely done with one thing before i move on. but don't worry there will be some go. i was actually gonna get white rims but black looks so much better with that color. i like 'em on some cars though. btw how much hp would you estimate cams and cam gears would give me? the skunk 2 shows a dyno on a b16, i think, giving about 35 or 40 hp w/both.

nah, dawg, you ain't gonna make 35 to 40 hp with just cams and gears...... IMO, get CTR cams, dual valve springs, some mild porting on the head, and get a vafc.... that is ur best bet.... if anything else, type r pistons would do nicely to.

So ya decided to go with the animated one? Good choice

HoNdAtEc2042

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
with the porting and tuning and stuff? I guess it's possible, but i haven't built any single cam motors.... all the motors i built were b series, and one h22

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I knew i wouldn't get what the dyno chart said cus it was a b16 but 20 hp still sounds nice, and not that expensive either.

civicracing98

im a cc whore :/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
look for some new tires, those daytons dont look good on a coupe, i think they look great on my friends sedan tho since he has 17'' chromes

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the back ones are nitto neo gen and the front ones are capitol negotiators. they were cheap and i needed 2 new ones. they stick pretty good, not as good as the nitto but w/e.

civicnoob

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im liking that color dude, A little tooo flashy for me ,but I do like it

HoNdAtEc2042

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
carsandguitars said:
the back ones are nitto neo gen and the front ones are capitol negotiators. they were cheap and i needed 2 new ones. they stick pretty good, not as good as the nitto but w/e.

yea, i like the car, but i REALLY like ur sig.... ;)

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha good one forgot to add your props in my sig. added.