passwordjdm.com

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
passwordjdm is pissing me off. i ordered something from them on December 12, 2003. i havnt receive my crap in over 1 month now. every time i call, they give me the run around and telling me BS. they have shitty customer service, they dont even answer a single email i sent them, they dont even send me a confirmation of my order or even tell me or call me that my item is being delayed. they said my item was in stock, when i called a week later after i ordered it, they said they dont have it and had to order it from honda in japan. shipping something from japan doesnt take this long. everytime i called they keep saying it will be here on a certain day and it never did. i been calling every week to find out my status for my order and today, they didnt even answer the phone, i called 3 times today already. today is not even a holiday, they must have gotta a superbowl hangover or something. when i get my s**t, i dont think i will order from them again.

iwakunicivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude what did you order from them

ComCool

Muhahaha...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That blows... Don't think I will be buying a swap from them then.

munky

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that sucks man.. what did you buy from them?

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm.. ive delt with them plenty of times... good experience everytime.

WiggerMan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just keep callin em and light a fire under their asses

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fawkkk!! i dont think jdmpassword.com gives a s**t about my order, i been nice, i havnt said anything mean, someone doesnt give a s**t about my order. i order a carbon fiber radio block off place so i can finish my interior. i dont know any that can order it for me or knows the part # from honda in japan. jdmpassword.com is not orginized, i bet they are not even checking what they order from overseas if they miss my crap. they still dont even answer my email, or even call me for my delay cause they dont even remember or probably give a crap about my order. also, how they hell they gonna post it up on their website that they have it for sale when they cant even get me mines. :evil:

D16sokdo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey man i wish i read this before i bought my Power folding mirrors sigh. ill keep ya posted

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn.. a old post brought back. lol.. i bought something from them recent.. they are okay.. slow on shipping. i was told my item will be shipped on monday.. but it end up getting shipped a week later

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They are acutally good people, to be honest.

The main manager can be an ass sometimes, but try not to deal with him as much. They sent my radiator plate and it arrived a little bent from UPS. PSWD sent me a new one on the next day and I still have this old one here. The new one is coming tommorow. I want to see if they need the old one back.

bklynEG

FTW!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
um the super bowl is next week , and that place is about 10 min from where i work . so if you pay me i will go over there and choke someone.

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jdmshit.com is trying to stiff me too.....now that the insurancve guy came out they are saying he didnt contact them with my claim and they haev no report of it when they emailed me adn asked for pics of the damage and s**t.

bklynEG

FTW!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EM1_ProJect said:
jdmshit.com is trying to stiff me too.....now that the insurancve guy came out they are saying he didnt contact them with my claim and they haev no report of it when they emailed me adn asked for pics of the damage and s**t.
fuuuuuuuuk!@#$#$!!!! i'd kill a mofo.

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bklynEG said:
fuuuuuuuuk!@#$#$!!!! i'd kill a mofo.
no i have my invoices and drafted all my emails and emails from them. ill sue the mother f**ks if they dont "find" my claim soon!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just ordered cf sideskirts from PasswordJDM. Still not shipped. As long as I get them I'll be fine.

Akuma

VSM Beeyotch!!!11
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
amy, i didnt find those sideskirts on their site, you got a link?