passwordjdm.com

D16sokdo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well the way he talked to me on the phone was very disrespectful.

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
i'd still buy form them, they have alot of s**t for me hatchie that you can't get anywhere alse.
Top o' the morning laddy, I was looking for a few things for me hatchie :laugh:

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
D16sokdo said:
well the way he talked to me on the phone was very disrespectful.
do you answer the phone all day and have to deal with customers almost wanting the impossible??? put yourself in his shoes.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
VTEC_Killar said:
do you answer the phone all day and have to deal with customers almost wanting the impossible??? put yourself in his shoes.
exactly, you can't please all the people all the time, just some of the people some of the time.

jaydmb16bcivic

5+ Year Member
Yea man I kno wut u mean

anekin007 said:
passwordjdm is pissing me off. i ordered something from them on December 12, 2003. i havnt receive my crap in over 1 month now. every time i call, they give me the run around and telling me BS. they have shitty customer service, they dont even answer a single email i sent them, they dont even send me a confirmation of my order or even tell me or call me that my item is being delayed. they said my item was in stock, when i called a week later after i ordered it, they said they dont have it and had to order it from honda in japan. shipping something from japan doesnt take this long. everytime i called they keep saying it will be here on a certain day and it never did. i been calling every week to find out my status for my order and today, they didnt even answer the phone, i called 3 times today already. today is not even a holiday, they must have gotta a superbowl hangover or something. when i get my s**t, i dont think i will order from them again.

Yea man, I ordered on the 13th of Jan. and Im still watin on on my SIR interior clock!!

P.S. Start ordering from www.icbmotorsport.com there fast, cheap, and good customer service.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
exactly, you can't please all the people all the time, just some of the people some of the time.
thank you man, somebody understands.

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jaydmb16bcivic said:
Yea man, I ordered on the 13th of Jan. and Im still watin on on my SIR interior clock!!

P.S. Start ordering from www.icbmotorsport.com there fast, cheap, and good customer service.
yup, icbmotorsport is much better. on time shipments and they even email or call me to tell me that they are shipping my item..

jaydmb16bcivic

5+ Year Member
Yea!!

Just call icbmotorsport before u order and they will work on the shipping price for u, its two guys that run it Matt and Brian, they are cool as s**t. ALL my s**t on my hatch is ICB products

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anekin007 said:
yup, icbmotorsport is much better. on time shipments and they even email or call me to tell me that they are shipping my item..
Leo at password did that for me

D16sokdo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ICB seems pretty dam good. i saved up about 2 grand so im spend my money there.