passwordjdm.com

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't know where else to get those cf EF skirts from. :???: So I'm sort of not into cancelling since they're a gift.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I don't know where else to get those cf EF skirts from. :???: So I'm sort of not into cancelling since they're a gift.
you can't get em anywhere else .... they're made by password. :(

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, so my order will not be canceled because of that. I already gave them away anyway. =) I don't like to break my word like that. Anyway, I will feel alot better once I get to see them on Max's freshly detailed hatchie. :drool:

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
doug piston said:
i knew they were for him... we must like have espn or somethin
do you get the X-Games? :D

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just meer minutes ago I got a phone call from Leo from PasswordJDM. He wanted to let me know that the sideskirts were on back order and that they'll be shipped out in just a few days. He mentioned that they can't get around to calling everyone, but that they try to at least make some people aware of something like this. So, cool anyways. :thumbs up I mean, they didn't have to call. =)

The fact that I was called makes me much more likely to be a repeat customer too. :D

Last edited:

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats cool. When I called them he was talking to me about how he had talked to me before about the item being out of stock (which he hadn't) lol. Thats good that they called you though. I cancelled my order but they're supposed to call me if they get what I want in. Who knows right?

D16sokdo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
err i still having no luck with them. Lucky i found some USDM stock mirrors cause i didnt have any so im good for now im still looking for jdm ek power folding mirrrors(i had a set but some one hit my car with a truck so good bye jdm mirror.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here is a email i got back from passwordjdm.com i sent them this thread to read and this is his reply.

Thanks for notifying us of that... we never even knew of this site and
that it had that many members!! Most of the problems was with
backorder
items and any business will always have problems with that. But again
thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Thanks,

PasswordJDM

i emailed him back and still waiting i am trying to get him to change their website to show you when stuff is on back order. or get some kinda help because that site has good and rare parts. i will post his reply.

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cool man thats a great idea. I wish I would have thought of it :lol:

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
skinnyjdawg said:
Cool man thats a great idea. I wish I would have thought of it :lol:
no problem because they have alot parts that i wanted and this thread scared me ahaha

D16sokdo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i still want my powerfolding mirrors i had them before now there gone i want them back nor ill never be complete.

D16sokdo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just like to tell you not to buy anything from password. they need to make s**t clear i didnt know they cancled my order. so i called to do that today and the guy i talk to was a complete ass. very rude. so dont buy anything from them.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Just meer minutes ago I got a phone call from Leo from PasswordJDM. He wanted to let me know that the sideskirts were on back order and that they'll be shipped out in just a few days. He mentioned that they can't get around to calling everyone, but that they try to at least make some people aware of something like this. So, cool anyways. :thumbs up I mean, they didn't have to call. =)

The fact that I was called makes me much more likely to be a repeat customer too. :D
it's all about customer satisfaction.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
D16sokdo said:
just like to tell you not to buy anything from password. they need to make s**t clear i didnt know they cancled my order. so i called to do that today and the guy i talk to was a complete ass. very rude. so dont buy anything from them.
I disagree. I ordered cf sideskirts from them and they were out of stock. Took a little time to hear from them, but not too long considering I'm not the only customer. They called me and made me aware that the product was backordered and that they had recieved it and it was being shipped out the next day. =) It arrived perfect.

PasswordJDM

5+ Year Member
D16sokdo said:

what is this all about???? :crazy:

if you would have logged in to your online order account it is already clearly updated that this item was not in stock at the time you ordered and we cancelled your order and that we would contact you back when the item is in stock. you also called today and i did pick up the phone and also explained to you that we had already cancelled the order so that you would not be charged anything off your account. in what way was i rude or an ass? would you rather i just take your money and make you wait 6 months for them? :???: i just dont really quite understand your rant here....

please understand that especially with used parts they do not grow on trees!! we try to give you guys a representation of what we normally get; it is always best to email or call to make sure something is in stock before ordering online. we have so many products on the site it is kind of difficult to update stock of EACH AND EVERY INDIVIDUAL ITEM EVERYDAY!!!! if there was a way to believe me i would, it would make my job SOOO much more easier!!!

there are improvements that can be made on the site but please just give us some time and in the meanwhile anything you are in doubt about we are always here to answer!!

thanks,
leo

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey Leo's cool, he hooked me up with my type R's :thumbs up

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont worry leo we know your cool :thumbs up :thumbs up :thumbs up

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'd still buy form them, they have alot of s**t for me hatchie that you can't get anywhere alse.