10+ Year Member

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
was doing 75mph on the motorway the other day when i got over-taken by a fiesta ST doin 80mph. To ensure this never happens again, I've decided to upgrade my air freshener to a lighter, more aerodynamic racing one, so to reduce weight, increase corning ability, acceleration MPG etc. any suggestions? I've been looking at Magic Tree's 'forest fresh' extreme freshener with carbon fiber hanger cord as they are very light, but i'm concerned they're lacking in power when compared to the fan-clip rotary style ones. Obviously i'd like to smell like i'm going fast as well.
wow your RETARDED:lol:

EJFERIO

5+ Year Member
I personally thought it was funny but this thread has been dead, run into the ground and this post is just furthering that point.

jonmaltese6thg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I personally thought it was funny but this thread has been dead, run into the ground and this post is just furthering that point.
x100 wat kind of noob makes such a dum post

although it was some what funny , but not that funny

guitar_adam2000

Alcohol ab-User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow your RETARDED:lol:
maybe, but at least I understand the difference between "your" and "you're". Anyway, as has been previously mentioned this thread's dead now, joke's over, some people obviously didn't quite get it. I'm just surprised that at no point did someone suggest I did some RESEARCH on the topic before posting.
I'm off to post a thread about which type of intake filter will give me the most WHP now....that was also a joke...

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
maybe, but at least I understand the difference between "your" and "you're". Anyway, as has been previously mentioned this thread's dead now, joke's over, some people obviously didn't quite get it. I'm just surprised that at no point did someone suggest I did some RESEARCH on the topic before posting.
I'm off to post a thread about which type of intake filter will give me the most WHP now....that was also a joke...
that was also a fail.

toplevelej

i am fresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you people need to have a sense of humor and lightn up funny post btw

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I thought it was pretty funny :what:

Turbo, can I borrow some hoot? I used mine all up last night.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you people need to have a sense of humor and lightn up funny post btw
It's a fanboi type of thread. Kind of how when everyone states that stickers add horsepower, yeah it was funny joking about it years ago but when people still joke about it it's just annoying.