Rant thread

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no joke a friend of mine went to pick his boy up from county lock up high as a kite he walked in there with blood shot eyes and reaking of pot and they arrested him for DUI how f***ing stupid was that mother f***er.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know it slows down my reaction time. How does any of this make me a douchebag?
you take control of something that can potentially damage someone's property and or cause loss of life while high on drugs... and admit that you know it could cause you in a life or death situation to not react quickly enough.. this all shows complete immaturity and lack of respect for society.. and then on top of it.. you b**** about a man who is out working a hard job supporting his f***ing family.. you hate cops? why because they try to keep f***ing trash off the streets? no offense man.. but you need a f***ing reality check.. I know it sounds like some stupid high school assembly.. but could you imagine if your stupid actions caused someone to lose their life... or the loss of a loved one? get as f***ed up as you want but it is seriously too much to ask that you get someone else to drive you?

Last edited:

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So, my friend and I were suppose to go out today and hang out with some of our friends. She had something going on earlier in the day. Tells me she will call me up and we'll all meet at the park and ride and carpool to the place.

So, I take a shower cause I have been doin some work. Check my phone, no messages or missed calls. Figure she was still doing her thing. Sign onto Facebook and see a check-in from an hour ago that she is at this place we were suppose to goto.

Who the f**k does that s**t? I called her up and asked "WTF?" She had no excuse and neither did anyone else. Then they tell me I should still come out and hang. f**k that, you guys obviously didn't want me to come since you didn't hit me up.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
So, my friend and I were suppose to go out today and hang out with some of our friends. She had something going on earlier in the day. Tells me she will call me up and we'll all meet at the park and ride and carpool to the place.

So, I take a shower cause I have been doin some work. Check my phone, no messages or missed calls. Figure she was still doing her thing. Sign onto Facebook and see a check-in from an hour ago that she is at this place we were suppose to goto.

Who the f*** does that s***? I called her up and asked "WTF?" She had no excuse and neither did anyone else. Then they tell me I should still come out and hang. f*** that, you guys obviously didn't want me to come since you didn't hit me up.
Is that you in your avatar?

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Who the f*** does that s***? I called her up and asked "WTF?" She had no excuse and neither did anyone else. Then they tell me I should still come out and hang. f*** that, you guys obviously didn't want me to come since you didn't hit me up.
Well i guess its better than getting stood up right? :what:
Ive only been stood up once. Wasnt a date or anything just seeing an old friend. She texted and said couldnt make it though :???:

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What pisses me off is we all got together and planned it out. Who would ride with who and all. I was one of the people driving others. We all knew who was going.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It would piss me off that....well that's just downright f**ked up. I had plans with two other friends tonight, one backed out an hour before hand to hang out with two other friends. We've had these plans for a week. Kinda f**ked up.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ Yeah, man. I hate that s**t too. I have one friend who tends to wait till like 5mins before we leave. then something comes up. Pure bullshit

LoveMy05Civic

I really hate when you park far out in parking lot to avoid getting a door dinged and people feel the need to park right next to you. :evil:

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ya, wanna see my t*** too?
i do!!!! ME ME ME pick ME;)

i hate it when you got 2 girls to kick it with and invite YOUR friend so that we can b even pairs and he decides to bring another dude and they end up fighting for the same female....WTF!!!!!!!!!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate going to grocery store and spending double the amount I normally do. I didn't go there hungry either.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i do!!!! ME ME ME pick ME;)

i hate it when you got 2 girls to kick it with and invite YOUR friend so that we can b even pairs and he decides to bring another dude and they end up fighting for the same female....WTF!!!!!!!!!
Don't have pussies as friends. And don't share the pussy. You got 2 girls, why ain't you smashin the two of them?

yamaharider324

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

:word: that s**t is so annoying

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Don't have pussies as friends. And don't share the pussy. You got 2 girls, why ain't you smashin the two of them?
Agreed...
Pure bulls***
AGREED

I had a friend that I just wrote off about a month ago.....I'd invite him to hang out and do something.....play poker with the guys, play video games, shoot guns....whatever it may be. I would get "I don't know, I'll get back to you later." Later comes, he still doesn't know. Next thing you know, it's literally the day of the event, and he decides. WTF, like I don't have other things I could do or plan, I'm supposed to wait around for someone to decide if they want to hang out or not? Then since he would wait a week to tell me 2 hours ahead of time, we couldn't go through with the plans because I'm busy doing something.....so he b*tches me out that we never get to do what we plan :smackself:

I've explained to this cat time and time again....."Look, I don't care if you don't want to go. I won't be offended if you already have plans, just want to chill by yourself that day...whatever. Just let me know NOW so I can find something else to do." Kept pulling that bullsh*t, so now I just ignore him.

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i hate my gf's friends. f*ckin b*tches..

rant begins here: for her 20th bday, i got a hold of all her closest friend's numbers and began to plan with them in secrecy of a surprise limo cruise (w/full bar) around the town and some clubbing on the night of her special day. this is 2 months in advance mind you, and all SEEMED to be going smooth. money was a little tight, so i had asked them all to bring 40 bux a head so i could cover the limo expenses, and also advised them to bring along 40 more for club entrances. sounds like a fun night right? ok, so so far it's me, my bday girl, 5 of her girlfriends and 2 of my homies, 40 bux a head was just enough to cover the streched escalade limo and bar that came with it. (i knew the driver and he had offered me a price i couldnt f*cking refuse PLUS would allow underage drinking). ok, so with 1 month away, her bday was set and she had nooooo effin clue what would go on that day :lol:

original plan: limo and all guests arrive at my place ready and dressed for the big night at 7pm sharp. i call the wifey up and pretend to be taking her out to dinner and instead would show up with the surpirse limo + friends. sounds good right?

rerouted like a mofo: now, the morning of her bday i woke her ass up early and took her skydiving for her first gift :D (i recommend everyone try this btw, its an awesome experience) we got back at around 4ish or 415 i beleive? so i tell her to get some rest from the long drive and to be ready at 730 for dinner. thankfully, all's well thus far. after i got home, 430 hits and i begin confirming with everyone with the meeting up and all that jazz. i recieve my first response and then f*cking disaster struck...1 friend, then 2, then a 3rd, then a 4th!! all CANCEL ON THE DAY OF!!!! the f*cking cheap asses claim that they'd prefer to spend the 80 bux on a present instead of a bomb ass night out with drinks...whut da f*cking f*ck man!!! my homies were still good however, and her 5th friend wasnt responding so i assumed MIA on her part. but still, the money from me and my trust worthy friends wouldnt be enough to cover expenses, so i called the limo company, got a hold of my friend and asked nicely if i could pay him later? he denied, said that it was impossible to do that kind of thing on short notice. he said the best he could do was waive the cancelation fee...shamefully, i accepted.

the end result: i wasnt going to let this ruin her night and let those b*tches get away with it. so i did what a man should, i exposed the surprise to my gf, ratted out her friends for failing to come thru for her, showed her all the text msgs of that day and watched as she went off on all of them :lol:...haha the result was priceless! although i do regret that she cried a bit, but because of this little mishap, 3 of those dumbasses i will never have to see again! (hated their skanky asses anyway). after the tears and agony, i grabbed my girl, hit up more of my homies and went out to enjoy a night out clubbing through tailgating (best way to travel to a party/club)

and to make matters worse for themselves, guess what her dumbsh*t friends show up with as "gifts" the next day lol are you ready?.....F*CKING $15 DOLLAR GIFT CARDS FOR FOREVER21 AND ANCHOR BLUE WTFFFFF???! lmao omg i laughed in their faces!! 2 idiots didnt even get her a gift...hahaha chicks man, some of them are just down right stoopid as hell.

/rant, hope i didnt bore any of you;)

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've explained to this cat time and time again....."Look, I don't care if you don't want to go. I won't be offended if you already have plans, just want to chill by yourself that day...whatever. Just let me know NOW so I can find something else to do." Kept pulling that bullsh*t, so now I just ignore him.
Going along these same lines I hate it when you text or call a bunch of people to see what is going on an nobody responds. I would rather you respond and say you are busy then to just not respond at all. At least if I know you are busy I won't wait around hoping that we will do something later.