rear discs

iamgod

Banned

right a magazine, a magazine that is tryingto get people to buy products from their magazine SPONSORS.....:roll: ...answer the question

so then you are telling me that if you have the 4 for $100 tires from some cheapo company you will stop in the EXACT same distance as you would w/ r compound tires? is that what you are telling me?

once again BRAKES DO NOT STOP CARS, TIRES DO

leecruz

Enter the honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And no, I don't think cheaper tires would stop better than R compound tires. But, I don't use cheap tires. I have good tires and an even better braking system. I can't rely purely on tires, though. So, now, are you telling me that if you were going 120mph on the highway and somebody pulls out in front of you requiring you to stop quickly, you're going to rely on tires to stop?

iamgod

Banned
Originally posted by leecruz
And no, I don't think cheaper tires would stop better than R compound tires. But, I don't use cheap tires. I have good tires and an even better braking system. I can't rely purely on tires, though. So, now, are you telling me that if you were going 120mph on the highway and somebody pulls out in front of you requiring you to stop quickly, you're going to rely on tires to stop?

yes

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
shitty tires will slide (i know this because my accord has abs and i slightly locked them up going down a hill that was wet, and the tires are almost bald)

while good tires will grip the road better, and thus allow you to stop faster

leecruz

Enter the honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
quote:
once again BRAKES DO NOT STOP CARS, TIRES DO

without brakes how are you gonna stop. lol .

leecruz

Enter the honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Take your brakes off and rely on tires then hope you can downshift fast enough (wich i doubt any one can)

iamgod

Banned
Take your brakes off and rely on tires then hope you can downshift fast enough (wich i doubt any one can)

jesus christ man you are f**king exaggerating to the point of stupidity, you need brakes on your car BUT a better pad compound then stock AND sticky ass tires will stop you faster then your setup, and i can guarantee that

leecruz

Enter the honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I did my own tests and I know that my current setup is better than anything that Ive tried before, even your suggested setup. And your guarantee is based on guess, and judging by what you posted throughout this thread, Ill go elsewhere for info.

iamgod

Banned
I did my own tests and I know that my current setup is better than anything that Ive tried before, even your suggested setup. And your guarantee is based on guess, and judging by what you posted throughout this thread, Ill go elsewhere for info.

be my guest, its a well known fact that upgrades like the one you have are mainly for bling factor, please waste your money some more rather then listen to logic :roll:

leecruz

Enter the honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont know if there's more ignorance in your postings or in your name "iamgod". As far as logic, that went out the window a long time ago for you. Im through talking about this subject.

iamgod

Banned
the fact that you cannot understand the simple point that TIRES stop a car not brakes leads me to believe you are set in your ways and there is no teaching you

iamgod

Banned
Originally posted by Eric55inSacCA
enlighten him g-o-d !! u cannot lead the blind to see.. well maybe YOU can=)
LOL....well its fairly annoying when i see these big brake upgrades on cars that you KNOW do not make enough power AND do not see the track enough to have them on there......its a waste of money, its extra weight and there is a reason honda went 5 lug w/ the larger ITR setup

Eric55inSacCA

Large Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hehe yeah its a waste of money or to most people a waste of money. like reebok pumps or nike shox, or ugly chick buying make up, or fat guys with jordans, or funkmaster flex driving shoes.. i jus hate seeing people ignore obvious logic and defend against the undefendable stance

iamgod

Banned
Originally posted by Eric55inSacCA
hehe yeah its a waste of money or to most people a waste of money. like reebok pumps or nike shox, or ugly chick buying make up, or fat guys with jordans, or funkmaster flex driving shoes.. i jus hate seeing people ignore obvious logic and defend against the undefendable stance
undefendable stance=truth

shlammed

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think iamgod really thinks that HE IS God and like to start s**t with every posted on this site.

shlammed

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
as for me calling you a cracker in that other thread...maybe I should report you calling everyone stupid...oh but then you'll probably just cry to your admin friends like a pussy.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WRONG. IF you bothered to look around, iamgod has no "admin" friends ... hes been banned twice! Only reason they are looking the other way is cause he calmed down and provides a shitload of tech info around here, which is an asset.