Resurrecting the Dream/civhatch92 [REbuild]

Jabes

5+ Year Member
lookin sick I'm prolly doing the same thing to my b16 trans when i rebuild it soon. Did you end up making it out to sonic?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
indeed he did make it

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lookin sick I'm prolly doing the same thing to my b16 trans when i rebuild it soon. Did you end up making it out to sonic?
Good idea, I highly recommend it! Yes I did make it to the sonic meet; excellent turn out this year!

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Almost forgot, I took of my other Evans Tuning sticker ( it was to the right of my wiper) because it was black and blending in too much. Replaced it with this mint white one that I've had for 3 years! hah.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that sticker looks much better! he should give you a discount for advertisement lol

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
God, your hatch is so awesome. Now I'm torn between championship white pearl or captiva blue pearl.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, but you have to maintain it a lot.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
that sticker looks much better! he should give you a discount for advertisement lol
He hooked me up with good prices/deals for paying cash and picking parts up without having them shipped.. but nothing special for rocking the sticker. It's just my way of showing appreciation for what he does. I don't even think he hands these out anymore with tunes; they're from when I got my car tuned by him back in 2007.

Yeah, but you have to maintain it a lot.
White is sexy as hell, but yes; a b***h and a half to maintain. I see EVERY little bug that hits the front and it frustrates me more than anything. If I did it all over again, I'd go with something else,

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whree is he located? I may want to go there in a couple years whenever I do my manusl swap and b series swap.

Jabes

5+ Year Member
somehow i guess I missed your car at the meet, I was over at the R&B car customs stand with my black teg (kinda shitty but the daily lol) and my buddy's rhd integra and yeah the turnout was real good

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Recently decided I would start working on the following; since it has been sitting in my garage for 3 years I figured I might as well get some use out of it...

Yep, another Honda, 1992 dx hatchback, just like my white one!

Picked up the motor a few weeks ago, also just got a harness over the weekend. Hoping to get some wheels/rubber on it as soon as I get the fuel line in it (I used it on my build, hah). Missing a few exterior parts yet and it's a little rough around the edges, but I've been DYING for a manual daily driver, so this is my chance. Working on a $1200 budget for this build (because I'm saving for an iMac!) Thus far only spent $525 for the motor/trans/ECU/axles/shift linkage

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Everyone here knows that ur full of shït.

This car will snowball into a full build, so u might as well fückën start a build thread, and I also want pics from this little meet...

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wanted to take the car to work today, but the damn thing wouldn't start. Well it did, but stalled and then refused to turn over again. All it did was crank and crank and crank. Lame!