Resurrecting the Dream/civhatch92 [REbuild]

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Point being what? I assure you, this is NOT the hatch your speaking of for sale in cleveland.. I've had this thing for just about 3 years. Been in my garage the entire time.. in pieces just as it still it.
i want being a d**k or trying to make a point man i was just saying that there is an ls/vtec hatch that is teal with black rims with a chrome lip on it for sale in cleveland. and it looked like yours, no need to get defensive or worked up over a simple comment man. your white hatch is sick as f**kkkkk BTW

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks again for the door. And where was your cars? Saw a bunch of other cars lol. No hatches.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Thanks again for the door. And where was your cars? Saw a bunch of other cars lol. No hatches.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk
No problem man. I keep them away from straying eyes. ;)

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sheesh! only 6k. i keep DD my projects, so i rack up miles quick

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
sheesh! only 6k. i keep DD my projects, so i rack up miles quick
I would LOVE do DD it..but I'm extremely paranoid and don't trust other people on the road or anywhere I park. I've already had thousands of dollars of tools stolen from my garage because we never used to lock it up as we live in a small country neighborhood with friendly neighbors. Now everything gets locked up from the inside except for one door which is locked from the outside, and I keep my car inside all the time.. I just HATE the idea people might see it outside and target me later on.

That's why I'm working on a DD hatch.. so I can rock a hatch 24/7! :D

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
very nice. oh and btw now our hatchies look "similair" yours of course amazingly beautiful, and mine well i got black rims with a chrome lip lol...... not copying you, but they were free :what:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn thieves!!! I hate how it totally forces you into a semi-paranoid state just to be able to enjoy your own hard work.

95excommuter

5+ Year Member
Great build, someday I will get a hatch, and yes theives suck, had my civic broke into twice at my old apartment, didn't think it would happen the first time and never put a system back in it before the second time so they didn't get sh**, muthafu** bi*** as*es, buy your own.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like those wheels