ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looking good. cant wait to see it all installed.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Rex_89 said:
I also upgraded the interior a little bit too. Im slowly trying to get rid of the blue interior and put the black and gray SI interior in. I already got the seats and now I got...

SI door panels...

I got all the back panels and the little cover things too

The dash and the carpet are pretty much the only things left that are still blue. Im working on that, but it will probably be a little while.
black carpet and seats for $35.00! link: http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/1925743

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wtf, im going to have to try that on my carpet. Thanks for the link.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good luck witheverything man. you;ll do good!

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Rex_89 said:
wtf, im going to have to try that on my carpet. Thanks for the link.
my buddy did it. it worked perfect. he did it to almost his entire interior!

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright well i finally got to upload the pics from when we swapped the front ends......

Taking off the USDM front end...

This is me trying to take off the splash guard from the fender without the clips breaking. No luck.

By the time we got new clips for the fenders and splash guard it was already dark.

Yea im hella dirty...

Dang, Homero, that must have been a good dinner!!!!

Finally got the whole JDM front end on. (besides my turn signals which still havent arrived)

And thats it............ for now!!!!!!

EF Honda EF

lookin good. without those bumper lights it looks just like a Usdm front end. I like how you have that big garage but still work on the driveway. CRX's are the shiz.

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lookin good. without those bumper lights it looks just like a Usdm front end. I like how you have that big garage but still work on the driveway. CRX's are the shiz.
Well I got the turn signals in finally, so that should take care of it looking like a USDM front end. And I dont know if you looked in the garage, but not even a little crx could fit in there right now.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry, not feeling the front end.

just seems over done to me.

but if you like it, good!
my CRX uses the same style bumper, minus the wrap around lights

you know USDM fenders work with the JDM front right?

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was told that the 88-89 fenders dont. That only the 90-91 do. But either way I might as well buy the whole kit. If you dont have money then dont do it, but if you do have the money, why not.

And as far as the front end, it feels good to have something a little different the all the other crx out there. I like that mine is set apart from most other ones.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh, i see to many CRXs with SIR front ends.
so not that different to me.

so your saying no one in cali has SIR front ends lol

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im saying you'll see at least 1000 regular front ends for every JDM front end. Thats just like the JDM ITR front end. There is more of those then there are Crx JDM front ends. But they still look hella clean and there is way less then thee stock integra front ends.

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I went to S.F. to pick up my check and I decided to stop by N1 Concepts today and picked up a JDM Fog Light switch

Perfect timing too cause when I got home there was this package...

Something from Hong Kong?????

It was my JDM fog lights from Japan.

Now Im just waiting to find some brackets so I can put the foglights in.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did you pay like $300 for those.

i would never pay over $200 for OEM foglights, just not worth it IMO

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea, this is another one of those things that you have to have money. Its not for people who dont have money or dont want to spend money on their rides.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for some fog lights, $300 is to much.
ill stick with my DIY $15 fogs that look really close to OEM. lol

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the jdm front end looks waaayyyyyyyyyyy better then usdm front end.i understand about being apart from others.theres people here that i guess just doesnt have the money to really do what your doing.i admire you cause it takes time and money to do what your doing.keep up the good work cause its really showing on the crx.i always said "if your going to invest on a car why not invest it with the things you like" even if it cost alot...hey next year why not make it "RHD"?????all you need is the firewall and some fabrication and your good.then slap the title here at cc. "ed converted to ef".....watch the haterz hate.....

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol thanks man for the encourageing words. And yea I honestly was thinking about the RHD. Like you said, since I am investing all this money into it, i might as well go all out. Right now there is a place over here that is selling the glass top for my car, which is hella rare. Im thinking about that too. And Im not trippen about haters. If there wasnt people haten on me or my car, then Im not building it right. Its like Kat Williams said, if you only have 10 haters, try to make it 15 by the end of summer. ;)

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol thanks man for the encourageing words. And yea I honestly was thinking about the RHD. Like you said, since I am investing all this money into it, i might as well go all out. Right now there is a place over here that is selling the glass top for my car, which is hella rare. Im thinking about that too. And Im not trippen about haters. If there wasnt people haten on me or my car, then Im not building it right. Its like Kat Williams said, if you only have 10 haters, try to make it 15 by the end of summer. ;)
:word:LOL i was watching that yesterday in myspace lol....hes funny...