XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/entertainment/movies/Ryan_Dunn_Killed_Car_Crash_Jackass_Star_062011

WEST GOSHEN, Pa. - Fox 29 News has learned that Ryan Dunn of MTV's "Jackass" series died in an early morning crash Monday in Chester County, Pa.

Police in West Goshen confirmed a fatal accident occurred but were not immediately releasing any other details.

Fox 29 News spoke to April Margera, mother of "Jackass" star Bam Margera, who said she was told Dunn was killed in the wreck.

MTV issued this statement to its Twitter account late Monday morning: "We're deeply saddened by the passing of a member of the MTV family, Ryan Dunn. Our hearts and thoughts are with his friends and family."

MTV News encouraged fans to share condolences with the Dunn and "Jackass" families at this link .

April Margera said Dunn was like a son to her and called her every Mother's Day. She also said a second person died in the crash, which happened around 3 a.m. Fox 29 News is withholding that person's name until police confirm the identity.

April Margera said she did not know who was driving the car, and there may have been a third occupant.

The crash kept Route 322 closed between New Street and Pottstown Pike for much of the morning. Motorists were advised to use Ashbridge Street to avoid the closure before the road reopened around 9:30 a.m.

TMZ is reporting that just hours before his death, Dunn posted a photo on his Twitter account showing himself drinking with friends.

Dunn, 34, appeared in all three of the "Jackass" movies, the latest being "Jackass 3D." He also had a one-season run with a show of his own, called "Homewrecker," on which he helped practical jokes victims get revenge.

According to MTV, "Dunn kicked off his career doing crazy stunts and skateboard tricks in a series of online videos, which eventually led to his part in MTV's 'Jackass' in 2000. The daredevil was a key member of the crew, appearing in 'Jackass' spin-offs like 'Viva La Bam' and 'Bam's Unholy Union,' as Bam's sidekick and often acting as the voice of reason within the zany crew. ... He even took a stab at Hollywood, with a role in non-'Jackass' projects like the Jessica Simpson flick 'Blonde Ambition' and on the NBC procedural staple 'Law & Order: SVU.'"

Assuming drunken driving, but he was one of my favorites in Jackass... dang. :???:

... and he crashed his Carrera GT3

Last edited:

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just heard about that right before I saw this post. Sad that people drink and drive :(

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rip random hero,he was my fav

yamaharider324

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
RIP, he was the best one outta the whole crew

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So sad): He was one of my favs. RIP

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ahhh f**k. That sucks.

People seriously have to realize driving drunk is EXTREMELY dangerous. Doesn't matter how well you think you can drive or how much fun you think it is. It's f**king stupid. I'm surprised my best friend isn't dead yet. Seriously.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ahhh f***. That sucks.

People seriously have to realize driving drunk is EXTREMELY dangerous. Doesn't matter how well you think you can drive or how much fun you think it is. It's f***ing stupid. I'm surprised my best friend isn't dead yet. Seriously.
:word: I lost a friend to it, three years ago this past weekend. I was at the same party he was at that night...

I also have two friends sitting on DUI's right now. One works for the CIA (he's prob. boned), and the other got his down to a DWAI or whatever the hell NY calls it. s**t in MA we have "OUI's", but that's what we get for being a commonwealth. We're not really a state

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree that he was one of the best on the Jackass series. RIP Ryan. Drunken driving is never the answer.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As sad as it is, it was only a matter of time. They're all guilty of reckless and drunken driving, and I'm sure none of them will die a 'normal' death.

He too was one of my faves.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i thought for sure steve-o was going to be the first to go. maybe this will get the rest of there crew thinking straight.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i thought for sure steve-o was going to be the first to go. maybe this will make the rest of there crew thinking straight.
I did too. Didn't he have a couple of close calls?? I know he's had his teeth replaced a few times from all the vomiting he does and drug issues.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Ahhh f***. That sucks.

People seriously have to realize driving drunk is EXTREMELY dangerous. Doesn't matter how well you think you can drive or how much fun you think it is. It's f***ing stupid. I'm surprised my best friend isn't dead yet. Seriously.
I'm surprised that my friend isn't dead yet either. He constantly drinks WHILE driving.

As for the news, R.I.P. Ryan. favorite Jackass and Homewrecker was the funniest show ever. If I had to choose how to die, it would be in a 07 911 GT3 for sure.

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
[YOUTUBE="rip ryan"]C5Fq3U_FjYc[/YOUTUBE]

"all the memoriees make me want to goo baaack there! baack there!"

jackass was my adolescent guide through high school (i was a jackass all throughout those years) sad that it will never be the same without Dunn..rip you funny sack of sh*t you will be missed