RIP Ryan Dunn

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
him going nuts on the van just coincided with the crash. he said he doesn't know why he did that. i guess he just felt like it.

i hope those scumbags get caught

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh i see, kinda dramatic. but i get it now

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ed[K*];3116265 said:
can you imagine the scumbag(s) that actually buy that crap??! :lol:

and true, bam was devastated..but to be honest a little over the top. like what was the whole deal about breaking the van widows and all that?? he stated that he hadnt even heard the news yet, that all he did was go bizerk for no reason and then he got the call about ryan. can someone clarify, please
I honestly thought he didn't seem that upset. He seemed like he was chuckling(obviously not).

The way all these guys act, none of them will die a peaceful death; that's just a given. After watching all the vids...I still don't feel bad. He was fun to watch, but one less idiot out there ruining property and whatnot IMO. :roll:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The guy that died with him apparently lives 100 yards from that exit. He was taking him home?
And the skid marks leading towards the exit, but not quite making it. Definitely looks like the skid marks of "Oh s**t, we missed our turn, WE CAN MAKE IT!!"

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good riddance. Sure he was funny, but how f**king stupid can you be? f**k, drunk drivers piss me off. Just f**king call a cab or walk home. How hard is that? Don't get wasted and expect to get home without hitting a few things or killing q few people/yourself. /rant

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Vic, no offense and I know you're making a point but dude come on, do you gotta be a d**k about it. I mean, I know we don't actually know him but I found my self in tears watching Jackass 2.5 on Comedy Central last nite. People fall in love with the guy because he's funny and put a smile on so many peoples faces in the past few years. Don't get mad, that's just how I perceived your last few posts. no harm no foul

To the people taking and stealing s**t and selling it, they need to f**king stop, that's such bullshit.

Anyways, I will always remember Ryan for what he did on TV. Sure, he was stupid for driving drunk but come on, he's a Jackass and did stupid stuff all day every day.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Vic, no offense and I know you're making a point but dude come on, do you gotta be a d**k about it. I mean, I know we don't actually know him but I found my self in tears watching Jackass 2.5 on Comedy Central last nite. People fall in love with the guy because he's funny and put a smile on so many peoples faces in the past few years. Don't get mad, that's just how I perceived your last few posts. no harm no foul
We will have to agree to disagree then. I see no reason to mourn the death of a man who I do not know and who makes people laugh because he's an idiot, and one who caused his own death. Like I already said, it's sad that a man died. But his life ended due to his own stupidity. And he also ended the life of another man due to his own stupidity. I see no reason to mourn for that person when I do not know him.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Yes, we shall. I mourn both of them. I realize it was his stupidity but he's not the only person to drink and drive(and kill).

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You're correct, he's not the only person to drink and drive. However I don't think that makes it acceptable :lol:

Don't get me wrong dude, I see where you're coming from. I also understand that my point of view may be seen as.....cynical, unsympathetic, cold, and any other synonym you can think of for those words. I just have a hard time finding sympathy when someone is reckless and ends up getting hurt because of it. I feel sympathy for the family and friends who lost a loved one, but I don't feel sympathy because someone lost their life due to idiocy.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
11k? Really?

After looking at the bids, somethings not right, a guy kept bidding against himself upping the bids.
I think it is being bid up to basically void it. I have seen it happen before. Auction goes up to a ridiculous price and the final bidder walks free or eBay pulls the auction.

That seller has a bunch of newspapers about the death for sale. Shame.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You're correct, he's not the only person to drink and drive. However I don't think that makes it acceptable :lol:

Don't get me wrong dude, I see where you're coming from. I also understand that my point of view may be seen as.....cynical, unsympathetic, cold, and any other synonym you can think of for those words. I just have a hard time finding sympathy when someone is reckless and ends up getting hurt because of it. I feel sympathy for the family and friends who lost a loved one, but I don't feel sympathy because someone lost their life due to idiocy.
I agree to an extent. I know personally if I start drinking a lot I tend to make bad decisions (not driving, but women... lol). But being that intoxicated you're not in the right mindset. Yes it's his fault he drank that much, but his judgement to drive was definitely impaired.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I agree to an extent. I know personally if I start drinking a lot I tend to make bad decisions (not driving, but women... lol). But being that intoxicated you're not in the right mindset. Yes it's his fault he drank that much, but his judgement to drive was definitely impaired.
I get stupid when I start to drink as well. However, when I go where there's alcohol.....I either make sure I don't drink, or I make sure I have someone else who is sober that can drive me home. It's common sense.
The WBC will be at his funeral protesting. If you guys from PA wanna stop out there will be plenty of people yelling at them.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/22/westboro-baptist-church-plans-to-protest-dunns-funeral/
http://www.ihatethemedia.com/a-simple-way-to-stop-westboro-baptist-church-funeral-protesters

Cliffs:

WBC went to protest a soldiers funeral. Several days before the funeral, a WBC parishioner got his a** kicked at a gas station....none of the witnesses seemed to remember what had happened. Then, at the hotel the WBC parishioners were staying at, County pick-up trucks were parked directly behind ANY car with Kansas plates on it....and the drivers mysteriously disappeared for several hours during the funeral. SOME parishioners managed to make it to the funeral, but they were quickly taken away by police for questioning about a crime that they may have been involved in. The cops realized after a couple hours that they weren't part of the "crime", and let them on their way.

Honestly, with as stupid as the Jackass crew, and its followers, are....I wouldn't be surprised if they retaliated against the WBC. Stupidity meets stupidity. I honestly hope they do, and those WBC parishioners get what they have coming.

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I get stupid when I start to drink as well. However, when I go where there's alcohol.....I either make sure I don't drink, or I make sure I have someone else who is sober that can drive me home. It's common sense.

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/a-simple-way-to-stop-westboro-baptist-church-funeral-protesters

Cliffs:

WBC went to protest a soldiers funeral. Several days before the funeral, a WBC parishioner got his a** kicked at a gas station....none of the witnesses seemed to remember what had happened. Then, at the hotel the WBC parishioners were staying at, County pick-up trucks were parked directly behind ANY car with Kansas plates on it....and the drivers mysteriously disappeared for several hours during the funeral. SOME parishioners managed to make it to the funeral, but they were quickly taken away by police for questioning about a crime that they may have been involved in. The cops realized after a couple hours that they weren't part of the "crime", and let them on their way.

Honestly, with as stupid as the Jackass crew, and its followers, are....I wouldn't be surprised if they retaliated against the WBC. Stupidity meets stupidity. I honestly hope they do, and those WBC parishioners get what they have coming.

The sad part is a lot of them are lawyers and that's how they keep the church going. Bullshit lawsuits and they know how far they can go with the law. I mean if a bomb happened to drop on their church I would be happy, but I wouldn't protest at their funeral.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I really don't get how those scumbags can sleep at night.

Last edited: