RIP Shane Alvarez (EM1_Project)

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kabulski said:
Maybe not a tribute page where people can post, but maybe a section where the mods can post a picture of the person and their car, kind of a memorial wall?
This is exactly what I was thinking... if possbile a limit of one post per member on the specific page for the fallen friend

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
someone should create a poll about it, and see overall..

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blare said:
someone should create a poll about it, and see overall..
Creating Poll

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jezek said:
OMG...Shane!!?!!? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I talked to him once ina while! Cool people, I actually bought the Si's I had on my Civic WAY BACK from him!!

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn that's heavy....wow....that really sucks. I hope his family and the others family are doing ok :(

:cry:
i remember when he would ask everybody where you were until you came back, one of the times..

steviethekidd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you know whats funny, i actually met shane off this forum. Didnt know him till i first joined, and saw he was from Palm bay, then we hung out more, swapped parts, how i got my apexi =) and we talked and hung out regularly. he was so excitted how him and his brother had just gotten bikes, too. what sucks is how fl today posted his driving record instead of pictures of him at first, hes kinda like me, horrible driving record, but take my word for it, hes just as good on the forum as he is in real life.

its like they say, god only takes the best.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man... not to far from my hometown.... makes me realize it can happen to anyone.

RIP to them all...

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Link the thread with the poll, that would make sense, or maybe i've missed it, if i have, make it more obvious

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I really dont know what to say, I hate when people go so young. Its really scarry and sad. :(

DC_Project

I NEED A CAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
steviethekidd said:
you know whats funny, i actually met shane off this forum. Didnt know him till i first joined, and saw he was from Palm bay, then we hung out more, swapped parts, how i got my apexi =) and we talked and hung out regularly. he was so excitted how him and his brother had just gotten bikes, too. what sucks is how fl today posted his driving record instead of pictures of him at first, hes kinda like me, horrible driving record, but take my word for it, hes just as good on the forum as he is in real life.

its like they say, god only takes the best.
damn i still cant believe this s**t. did he ever get that is300 he was talking about?

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, I talked to that kid a few times awhile ago, seemed real cool.

RIP

Be careful on your bikes people.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
You know what... f**k you. You don't even know what happened. NOT the place to come in and start placing blame.

The other bike he rear ended wasn't street legal and had no brake lights. So you think maybe it's in the realm of possibility that the dirt bike slammed on his brakes, the brake lights of course didn't show (since it has none) and Shane's bike hit the dirt bike?
does it say anywhere that the dirt bike was not street legal? and for his bike to look like that he must have been going well over 65 mph, and it was a residential street? im not trying to start an arguement i just want to get the facts strait, It could have been a number of different things, my guess would be that they were playing road games and the street bike was going way fast than the dirt bike and rear ended him i just feel bad for the girl on the bike who had absolutely no say in what happened, and her family too

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Suanico said:
does it say anywhere that the dirt bike was not street legal? and for his bike to look like that he must have been going well over 65 mph, and it was a residential street? im not trying to start an arguement i just want to get the facts strait, It could have been a number of different things, my guess would be that they were playing road games and the street bike was going way fast than the dirt bike and rear ended him i just feel bad for the girl on the bike who had absolutely no say in what happened, and her family too
From the article linked in the first post.
Pullins' family said the dirt bike was not legal for street use and was only used in their backyard. It did not have taillights.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

DC_Project

I NEED A CAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Voltio said:
:werd:

does anyone know if they were wearing helmets?
i think it said they found one in the yard so, somebody had it on, prob. Kassadi