NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
DC_Project said:
i think it said they found one in the yard so, somebody had it on, prob. Kassadi
Read the quote above your post that I found in an article.

So from the articles I read it seems like this:
The three had been at Kassadi Pullins' (16) house celebrating her upcoming 17th birthday which would be on Monday. Kassadi had been begging to ride on Shane Alvarez's (19) motorcycle. The three left Kassadi's house with Ryan Popovich (19) on a Honda Enduro dirt bike that belonged to Kassadi's family and was usually used in their backyard (the bike was not legal for street use and had no taillights or broken taillights). Kassadi rode as passenger on Shane's Suzuki and was the only one with a helmet (possibly Shane's helmet?).

The two bikes were just down the road from Kassadi's house and were going an estimated 50 mph in a 30 mph zone.

Shane's Suzuki rear ended Ryan's Honda. This sent the Honda into a mailbox where it burst into flames. Ryan was thrown 35 feet and killed instantly.

Shane and Kassadi on the Suzuki skidded several feet, became entangled in the motorcycle and ended up about two fet from the bike. Shane was killed instantly and Kassadi was still alive when neighbors go tto her. A medic helicopter showed up but Kassadi was in too bad of shape to be transported. An ambulance transported Kassadi to the hospital where she later died.

Drugs and alcohol are not believed to have been involved but test results in several weeks will tell for sure.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Read the quote above your post that I found in an article.

So from the articles I read it seems like this:
damn thats so sad, just a freak accident, i dont see how it happened though, i'd assume they were playing road games, broken taillights or not, pullins shouldn't have been on that dirt bike, and they shouldn't have been going that fast, and even if the tail light was broken the headlight from the suzuki should have been on, its just a totally akward situation R.I.P all of them because they were just going out for a joy ride and all of them were killed, a freak accident so sad to read about

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Suanico said:
damn thats so sad, just a freak accident, i dont see how it happened though, i'd assume they were playing road games, broken taillights or not, pullins shouldn't have been on that dirt bike, and they shouldn't have been going that fast, and even if the tail light was broken the headlight from the suzuki should have been on, its just a totally akward situation R.I.P all of them because they were just going out for a joy ride and all of them were killed, a freak accident so sad to read about
how do you not see what happened?
the Dirt Bike in front (No tailights) slowed down
and the suzuki (with the girl on the back) obviously didn't know he was (cuz of no tailight) and ended up hitting the dirt bike.

DC_Project

I NEED A CAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
*updated The First Post*

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think a different story should be put up for the first post... the cops are blaming him and only him in that story.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah. i dont agree with that. the dirt bike had no tail lights and they were both goin speeding.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
*sigh* The OG thread made me want to look up when everyone joined again. I lost my old text on it. Must have dumped it.

Anyway, I looked up the three. If they do end up making tribute pages, this might be some info they'd want I guess.

Code:
Member Name		Member Number		Sign Up Date
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EM1_ProJect		 5319			10-06-2003	RIP 01-06-2007
hondatec2042		11594			01-28-2004	RIP 05-03-2005
Revolver		17038			06-24-2004	RIP 10-12-2006

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
WOW. havent been online in a while, and now i come and see this. its f**kin crazy how life changs in a a second. RIP to him and the others, and condolences to his family and friends. :-(

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
While I havent talked to him in quite a while... Shane was a cool ass dude. Really nice guy and he definitely will be missed. Damn... there are way too many young people losing their lives. Life is not fair...

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
R.I.P. I've never talked to him but I've seen him around online. From what I've read, he sounds like a really great guy.

Vicious

1st gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn i haven't been on in awhile but didn't know revolver passed away too. Shane was indeed a great guy and great contributor to the site and wish his family the best.

DC_Project

I NEED A CAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry but for some reason I havent been able to log into CC since Thursday, NOFX Im changing the story as soon as I can find a better one

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been to Melbourne tons of times. This is incredibly sad for everybody involved, RIP man

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I think a different story should be put up for the first post... the cops are blaming him and only him in that story.
what story do you want put up?

put it in perspective. cops/reporters don't have any personal connection to any of the three.
everyone's partially to blame in that accident... they're just reporting on the most logical cause
Dirtbike...illegal car on road
suzuki...speeding and hit dirtbike.
Before the accident, neighbors heard the bikes speeding down the street....
judging by the skidmarks, Shane DID hit the dirtbike...

http://floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070113/BREAKINGNEWS/70113008/-1/palmbay61&template=palmbay

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
RICDOGG said:
what story do you want put up?

put it in perspective. cops/reporters don't have any personal connection to any of the three.
everyone's partially to blame in that accident... they're just reporting on the most logical cause
Dirtbike...illegal car on road
suzuki...speeding and hit dirtbike.
Before the accident, neighbors heard the bikes speeding down the street....
judging by the skidmarks, Shane DID hit the dirtbike...
When did I say he didn't hit the Enduro? And I never said Shane wasn't at least partically to blame, but I don't think it should be put soley on his shoulders either.

The girl had nothing to do with the cause of the accident (not from the stories at least, though I supposed she could have possibly distracted Shane). So the girl was the most innocent of anyone from what we can tell. There is no reason to think she caused any part of it. The Enduro did belong to her parents, so maybe she had somethign to do with the idea to get it off the property. That's the most she could have ever had to do with causing anything though as far as I can think of.

Shane was speeding. At least everything in the story (the evidence) points to that. Shane might have also been playing road games of some sort with the Enduro. I didn't see any skidmarks to indicate that the bikes hit, though the stories say they hit. The only pics I saw besides of people were the two of Shane's bike. The only thing I could tell from those pics alone were that the bike got dropped.

Ryan, on the Enduro, was also speeding judging by the story. The two bikes were probably riding together. The problem with this bike is that it had no lights. So say the two bikes were playing on the road and speeding. The Enduro somehow ends up in front and slams on his brakes for whatever reason. Shane's behind him on the Suzuki. He's speeding too and sees no brake lights. He probably didn't notice Ryan had slowed until it was too late. So they collide, Ryan's Enduro slams into a mailbox and Ryan is thrown 35 feet. The Suzuki crashes to the ground and Kassadi and Shane slide with it.

I never once said Shane wasn't at fault, but I didn't think it was an appropriate article given the audience and the intention of this thread. There were other articles that didn't focus so much on the girl (sorry... thread's about Shane) and that didn't brand Shane as the only cause.

steviethekidd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
From the stories ive heard, this is (most likely) what happened that night:

Kassidy had her bday party, where she got into an argument with her boyfriend/xboyfriend.. and wanted to leave the scene asap. where she begged shane to get her out of there, she had to go find his keys, because they were taken due to alchohol (not saying anyone drank) they took his keys and left. Ryan began to get worried, and took the non-street legal dirtbike and began looking for them. My grandmother lives on the street they crashed on, its really dark, barely any lighting. Anyways, its a long stretch of road there, and ryan was out driving around looking for them, when a neighbor heard 2 screams, right before a loud bang. So most around here assumed shane was going a particular speed, and didnt get a chance to see/hear ryan on the enduro, and shane and kassidy screamed before slamming into the back of ryan sending him into a mailbox.

Now, ryan and shane were both good friends of mine, this is just the most reasonable story anyone put together around here. There will be more and more details later ast he investigation goes on, but this is most probable.