RonJ request for OGs Genuine Rolla, hooked_on4, NOFX, shiznit, TonyM, handlebars

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Decent build, not so decent driver. Glad to see you're able to keep your wheels from falling off now. :lol:

<3333333
hahaha I was actually leaving Ryan's the day that tire yarrrred across the highway. We were swapping the head gasket and throwing ARP studs on.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Let's see... NOFX (Amy) still posts on H-T and NWP once in a while. I got banned from NWP for calling out Rywire..., but whatever. Shiznit used to post randomly all of the time, not sure what happened. To my knowledge he still has his red EM1. Hooked_On4 I haven't seen in a while, Buzzbombtom still posts... handlebars disappeared.

Raza (BlazeD) still posts on H-T and K20A.org, Eran still posts on H-T... What ever happened to Justin (Black Automatic EX that was stolen from NorCal?) and that dude that had the Black EM1 forever then something happened and he got a Purple Ej1 on blades... I'm terrible with names lol

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why would you try to call out rywire, one of the biggest names in the game?
you're just asking for trouble with that.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh snap.. it's Lin and Shinsen. Two very familiar names. I wonder if I can find a Lin's "You're a homo" picture...

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think I am considered an OG
I dont know if 2006 is OG. Anyways hooked_on4 and TonyM are super active. We just moved all the Great Lakes thread and circle to facebook.

RonJ

Banned
Nice. OGs continue to roll in. We need more.

hooked_on4 and TonyM are super active. We just moved all the Great Lakes thread and circle to facebook.
Those are both good OGs. Any chance you can get them to check into this thread?

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why would you try to call out rywire, one of the biggest names in the game?
you're just asking for trouble with that.
I only called him out for contradicting himself. Apparently you step on one toe, all of his minions decided that it was to the flaming pits for me... lol

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This the chick you were thinking of? Import_Girl http://www.clubcivic.com/board/member.php?u=18284

Yup, childstar if I remember correctly.

I remember those guys. I mentioned Todd. If you are referring to OC he stepped down and moved on with life back in October.

96DXHatch has posted a bit in the Random Photography thread. Name is Alex.
Based on the picture it does not look like her.

Yes, Alex! That was the name. I would peep the Random picture thread and just love his and John's shots.

Wasnt it defvayne not deftone?
His black EG hatch was ride of the month a few times I believe. I was instantly more in love with his hatch than my own.

And the youngest member of the clan! I was going to mention you but couldn't remember the spelling.
Hidey-ho.
So this is how I'm remembered? Ouch. :lol:
Surprised anyone would remember location though

Haven't seen John (rand0m) here or ClubRSX in ages, miss that dude. Try to lurk here when I can.
I remember you for alot more, but I could not place screen name with the picture in my head. LOL! When I joined I lived in Jacksonville, then transplanted against my will to Chicago. I was connies91integra then...

The last I heard or saw from John was his thread about him and his wife had their son in late 2009/ early 2010.

he doesn't talk to me anymore :/
miss u too
It's because...

Oh snap.. it's Lin and Shinsen. Two very familiar names. I wonder if I can find a Lin's "You're a homo" picture...
I have no idea myself... oh wait. Nvm I'm just secretly obcessed. Shhhhh don't tell teh Peteyz.

Most anyone whom is of any importance to me is friends with me on facebook. I just lurk Andrew from afar so he no scare. Since I had my daughter in 2009 I pretty much faded CC out. I still have my stickers on my 92 white hatch. Still have my 93 red turboed hatch and my most recent edition '97 Si clone. No longer track whores and pretty much back to attending local meets and cruises when I can. The Chicago-Great Lakes crew still have our yearly meets except Hector has been a loner. Rey Rey, Tony and Shane have moved on to other various cars and sites.

Our former mods SkinnyJDM, Tom, wht95civ (Matt-SC), Turbo95 (another Matt-PA), 1999accordxxx (Marc) just to name a few need a good calling out. I believe Marc lurks... :D

LownSlow... where is that old geezer hiding? And DirtyD's drinking posts... LOL

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I called out ReyRey, TonyM, and Hooked_on4 on the Facebook. lets see what happens.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tonym still posts in my build thread from time to time...

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ron your thread finally made enough noise to get my old balls in here....

I do still pop in once in a while to check mymmery's truck.

cliff notes for tonyM-
still no civic, have a subaru now (not the one in my sig, that was 3 cars ago)
go to nasioc, but hardly post
live in Minneapolis
talk to hooked_on4 everyday
still dont have a big weiner like Anfrey
still cant stand biz, and all the old mods that would stick up for his dumb ass.

see ya next year!

RonJ

Banned
Ron your thread finally made enough noise to get my old balls in here....

I do still pop in once in a while to check mymmery's truck.

cliff notes for tonyM-
still no civic, have a subaru now (not the one in my sig, that was 3 cars ago)
go to nasioc, but hardly post
live in Minneapolis
talk to hooked_on4 everyday
still dont have a big weiner like Anfrey
still cant stand biz, and all the old mods that would stick up for his dumb ass.

see ya next year!
Midwest somebody. Great to hear from you Tony. Please come back sooner than next year. You're just what CC needs.

It turns out Biz just had a bad brain infection. Six months of antibiotic treatments have turned him into a wonderful housewife.=)

Please ask hooked-on4 to check in.