Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well four days later and still no pics...photobucket thinks its mobile on my computer and i cant seem to figure out what. it wont let met upload anything. once i fix this pics will be up

on another note i found out my friend has a ls supercharger kit for sale, and since stock internals wont handle much over 10psi. guess im going supercharger, i cant f**king wait for this all to go in. This endeavor may also make this the longest time ive ever kept a set of wheels, but thats doubtful

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
THE WAR WITH PHOTOBUCKET IS OVER!!!!! that sucked, idk how it ended up on mobile but i got it off finally.

and here is a pic of what i purchased. Oh and Justin is an awesome dude, drives a sexy silver subi too

hasport 70a urethane mounts and urethane shifter bushings

i was going to purchase my ecu and flywheel this weekend but decided i would wait till after i bought all the christmas presents and seen what i had to play with. i didnt want to screw myself over, but i did talk to parents into buying me a clutch and the gf to buy me a passenger axles. might not seem like much but she hates this car with a passion

i also got the idea of burnt titanium centers on bbs rs' which im now looking into. fml. i hate being love with wheels, but no one seems to have done it and i want to

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice stuff. The car is going to be soo nice with whatever you finally decide to stick to lol.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice stuff. The car is going to be soo nice with whatever you finally decide to stick to lol.
thanks man. yeah i bounce around a lot, i have a wheel whore vs wanting to go fast problem lol

As for the turbo vs. supercharger. i just talked to some people and thought about it and figured if i cant go over like 10psi about safely, i might as well so supercharge since it will remove turbo lag and having to build boost up. plus i love the whine and i like to do things differently. everyone goes turbo, and this will be a fun off the line, especially with a 8lb flywheel and some sticky tires

just ordered the clutch. yonaka stage 3 6 puck. havent heard much about it but from the reviews i read, people are happy with it. especially for the price. its rated for 300ft/lbs torque and 400hp.

hopefully going to go trade my lcas for a header sometime soon, i have a p75 chipped for a shift light lined up for 75 bucks, flywheel for 100, i need a new cat or test pipe so im working on that. i think im down to just about the motor and trans and the timing belt and water pump which ill be getting from justin probably.

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i also got the idea of burnt titanium centers on bbs rs' which im now looking into. fml. i hate being love with wheels, but no one seems to have done it and i want to
I know that feel. :roll:

I want a supercharger, but will probably end up with a turbo.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
seems we are in a similar boat. supercharge and wheel whores. its a tough life to live

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yes, indeed it is. Especially I don't have a job to pay for it... lol. But, I'll be on the hunt soon enough.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah i do have a job, and i think it only makes things worse since they are very very possible

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh better!!!
I was looking through the first page thinking "what the fuk is this guy doing with that poor thing?!?!"

The new color looks great and it looks better without that gaudy front lip. Why not get an SiR lip?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh better!!!
I was looking through the first page thinking "what the fuk is this guy doing with that poor thing?!?!"

The new color looks great and it looks better without that gaudy front lip. Why not get an SiR lip?
haha yeah it had a very rough start. wasnt sure what i was doing then, but i cleaned it up pretty well so far i suppose

yeah i like the new color but sometimes still debate if its the right choice. i love white, jazz blue, and rootbeer.

i agree its much better without the lip, that thing was beat! it had seen hell and back twice atleast. ill get an sir after winter, no point in buying one now and destroying it right when it snows. i have a control problem and i know if i get it, its going right on. im impatient, and it will be destroyed before winter is over without a doubt. i do miss being that low with a lip though...maybe ill order one and try my best to wait, i could use a rear lip also

bigboy106

i just read all 48 pages of the build! its coming along great keep up the good work, and love how u are rollign with v dubs and have a civic :D

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just read all 48 pages of the build! its coming along great keep up the good work, and love how u are rollign with v dubs and have a civic :D
haha thanks man. yeah it feels good to roll with dubs, it lets me know i have to be doing it right then. if i wasnt, they wouldnt let me around lol i cant wait to be quicker than some of them too!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha swap is definitely the next thing getting done to the car. i really want wheels but idk yet. i kinda want boost more.

since i really hate black wheels and my car will be sitting for an entire month i might just polished these for now so i dont hate them quite as much lol but i gotta look more into that. im not sure how long its going to take me to do and i only got a month to do a whole lot of work.

swap, weld the bay up, finish some more of the tuck, paint bay, polish wheels, do interior, maybe do the trunk, realign the front end since i bent the rad support, and possibly tint the windows. idk about tint though since its 200 bucks that could be better spent.

anyone have an estimate on time to polish 15's by hand, dont need to polish the lips though

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what kind of lip did u have on? it looks like a mugen lip but the middle is different
It had a mugen till it got ripped off. now it has nothing

Boost > Swap
ah no. swap > boost. this y7 is a piece of s**t, has 160k on it, and is just shot. plus boosted single cam wont get me the hp or torque goals i wants

oh and parts are already bought for this

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nope. only thing that changed to the lip was being as low as i am, it sat on the ground and didnt clear the ground so it melted the bottom off. besides that, didnt touch it

oh and i cant wait for our little competition, prepare to lose