Downgrade for your car. IMO

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Downgrade for your car. IMO
yeah, some would say that. but i consider xxr to be like rotas. and they are at the bottom. id consider these to be just one step above. but idk yet for sure. i mostly want them because they are white and lower offset. plus ill just polish the lip or the entire wheel. idk. im still talking to the person about it. I HATE BLACK WHEELS

might look tight
i LOVE that car, one of my favorite eg civics along with the white hatch on white diamond racing

i would rather have widened corrado steelies but they arent cheap

JGvtec

The names Jordan
I like white because it stands out more. I painted my vw wheels white. Unless you have a friend that has them or enough google searching for pictures might help you. Or unless the guy selling them will let you test fit them?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like white because it stands out more. I painted my vw wheels white. Unless you have a friend that has them or enough google searching for pictures might help you. Or unless the guy selling them will let you test fit them?
oh im not worried, i know i like them more. i had white wheels on the car before and i preferred it. plus ive always loved diamond racing. but its just winter wheels, so i dont really care what i end up with. rs' should be here come spring time

Redcoupeson

get the steelies..thats what i want. and i got good new for out "whose lower" battle. you said you didnt want me to have pussy wheels like 15x6.5 so im selling tomorrow and next week i'm gonna have some 15x9 0 offset. and gonna raise my exhaust up soon and give you a little preview of what will be coming in the spring ;)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that looks absolutely atrocious.
aside from the roof rack, i must disagree. i love it

get the steelies..thats what i want. and i got good new for out "whose lower" battle. you said you didnt want me to have pussy wheels like 15x6.5 so im selling tomorrow and next week i'm gonna have some 15x9 0 offset. and gonna raise my exhaust up soon and give you a little preview of what will be coming in the spring ;)
ah nice, thats what im talking about. what wheels? well i got a surprise for you too. two more inches of lowness are coming. should be tucking wheel come spring. i am jealous of those wheel specs though, ill probably have something else come spring

Redcoupeson

well i found someone who is driving up from atl to buy my wheels and im keeping my same tires so they will be stretched. idk how good they will look cause they are gonna be silver but i want to paint them white. having white BBS made me really like red on white. although i hate having a red car haha. and youll see what rims next week

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn thats a long drive for wheels. how much you sell them for? but that works. i mean its gotta be good. 15x9 et0 is good no matter what the wheel is. but by the sound of it. its widened steelies, or a three piece wheel. idk of any one piece with those specs really

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
idk if im going to trade the kid though, he doesnt know if he wants to get rid of them yet. i asked him how must to just sell them, he said $800 and was serious. i laughed, 200 more and ill have my rs'. silly kids.

i was also offered 450 and a set of steelies, im debating taking it. or ill sell these come spring time. idk. would be a nice boost to the swap, or almost have the price of getting rs'. decisions decision

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

dont get me wrong, the diamonds look super legit, but i've come across maybe 2 cars that are crazy stanced like that that i like. if it didnt have such outrageous camber id think it was sick. but when you be come that stanced to where you have such a ridiculous amount of camber im not a fan. but hey, everyone has their own taste. if thats what your into, go for it. but i personally think that it would look better if the offset was decresed a little and there was less camber.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

dont get me wrong, the diamonds look super legit, but i've come across maybe 2 cars that are crazy stanced like that that i like. if it didnt have such outrageous camber id think it was sick. but when you be come that stanced to where you have such a ridiculous amount of camber im not a fan. but hey, everyone has their own taste. if thats what your into, go for it. but i personally think that it would look better if the offset was decresed a little and there was less camber.
understandable, its not for everyone, a lot of people in the honda seen arent to into it

Redcoupeson

damn thats a long drive for wheels. how much you sell them for? but that works. i mean its gotta be good. 15x9 et0 is good no matter what the wheel is. but by the sound of it. its widened steelies, or a three piece wheel. idk of any one piece with those specs really
youll see next week. im ordering them tomorrow so hopefully they will be here at the end of the week. and i sold em for $450 w/o tires

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, 450 i would of gottenthem. ah well if your ordering them new, idk what it could be.

Redcoupeson

they arent as baller as BBS. but i think they look good. and they are cheap too. $450 shipped to my door and all i gotta do is pull the s**t out of my fenders and throw them on. they are silver but eventually i want to paint them white.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they arent as baller as BBS. but i think they look good. and they are cheap too. $450 shipped to my door and all i gotta do is pull the s*** out of my fenders and throw them on. they are silver but eventually i want to paint them white.
i have a very good idea of what they are =) i know what wheels run in those specs for that price

post some pics of you car bro. havent seen any lately
eh i havent done anything to the car, and it has to sit in my yard since i lost my license. this is the first day of break, so pics will be coming. i got a lot of work to do

Redcoupeson

i have a very good idea of what they are =) i know what wheels run in those specs for that price

eh i havent done anything to the car, and it has to sit in my yard since i lost my license. this is the first day of break, so pics will be coming. i got a lot of work to do

ull see next week. imma have to do hella fender work to make the back fit. my car looks like s**t now with those steelies that guy let me use haha. yd u lose ur license?