TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mmm ccw...

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!
Issue with them is I have two friends with them that pull them off Perfect and everyOne had them at echm. First choice is rotiform tmb. Bbs rs is the cheapest on the list

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who cared if the whole world has em or not? I don't understand why people stray from that.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Different = custom

If its not custom, its been done. I don't see the justification in turning away from a good product. There's only so many great products out there, and if people care to build something worthwhile they should all ultimately end up with those select few great products. Sure there's enough to mix and match, but it still won't really be different from the rest. Especially in this case with the there wheel types mentioned.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The reason I want to stay away is because two peope I hangout with have the classics that I like. I also like to do some things that others don't. This would be why I really want the tmb's by rotiform, i would be the only civic to have them in the world. they are also a high quality company and very well known. Not so much in the Honda world but euro scene. Unfortunately this is their most expensive wheel at 3500 built to any spec. Water cooled is very similar and just started making under 17 inch wheels. They are less popular but I like this company. They built my friend nico wheels for his s2k recently. They will be the only set the company will make so he can't be copied. But once again I'm looking at 3500.

Moral of the story, I want different wheels, ccw are my least favorite looking of the list, friends already have them. So keep looking. I know this could be said about bbs but to me they are a special wheel. I need to own a set. They always look good, classic, and idk how to put it. Chances are I will get these before they are to hard to get. I want to build a set that hasn't been tampered with

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
two texts Ricky sent me from ECHM

also going to go get my aem UEGO today

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. I gotta see this thing sometime. You should come up to Atown on friday for the bob evans meets. Shits crazy I hear, and they would love your car. Plus, the last picture it looks blue.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. I gotta see this thing sometime. You should come up to Atown on friday for the bob evans meets. s***s crazy I hear, and they would love your car. Plus, the last picture it looks blue.
Friday i leave for Cape Cod or else i would lol but yeah with certain light and camera the color varies. sometimes it looks purpleish even. day and night its completely different too

This AEM UEGO is f**king awesome, but now im sad because it uses the same O2 sensor that the 2012 shelby gt500's use, i replaced one, and i know what they cost. one expensive and difficult to get god damn o2 sensor. almost as much as the UEGO itself lol

regardless, its f**king sweet. cant wait to put it in tomorrow

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I may have missed it, but why exactly do you need the UEGO. I know it measures air/fuel ration, but I want to know how its useful to you with a stock LS.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yep the uego is cool. Replacement o2 sensors arent THAT bad...

My only problem is that the gauge looks so cheap...

And im assuming u are planning on turbo is y u got the uego?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Friday i leave for Cape Cod or else i would lol but yeah with certain light and camera the color varies. sometimes it looks purpleish even. day and night its completely different too
Well every Saturday there is a meet at Big Woody's in Easton on Sullivan Trail. Starts at 7 at the Sheetz on Shoenersville Road and then you cruise to Easton at 8 and lasts till like 10-11. They have had very good turnouts.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did i see you on the stanceworks forum?
Yup sure did, you on?

I may have missed it, but why exactly do you need the UEGO. I know it measures air/fuel ration, but I want to know how its useful to you with a stock LS.
1) I had a gauge hole to fill
2) I like to know stuff
3) well just wait

Yep the uego is cool. Replacement o2 sensors arent THAT bad...

My only problem is that the gauge looks so cheap...

And im assuming u are planning on turbo is y u got the uego?

I sense a turbo in the future...
=) well they fall in that category you could say. I Need it for a reason.

Well every Saturday there is a meet at Big Woody's in Easton on Sullivan Trail. Starts at 7 at the Sheetz on Shoenersville Road and then you cruise to Easton at 8 and lasts till like 10-11. They have had very good turnouts.
Hmm I'll have to look into that

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Definitely come down sometime.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2